Freetalk Billing-late arrival!

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by fred, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. fred

    fred Guest

    Hi
    I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
    first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
    now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Fred.
     
    fred, Jun 10, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. fred

    Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
    >first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
    >now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >Fred.
    >

    Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
    mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
    big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .
     
    , Jun 10, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. fred

    fred Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
    >>first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
    >>now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >>Fred.
    >>

    > Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
    > mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
    > big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .

    Hi
    I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever had
    a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are others
    affected.
    Fred.
     
    fred, Jun 11, 2006
    #3
  4. fred

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:05:07 GMT, "fred" <>
    wrote:

    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi
    >>>I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received my
    >>>first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill is
    >>>now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >>>Fred.
    >>>

    >> Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
    >> mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
    >> big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .

    >Hi
    >I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever had
    >a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are others
    >affected.
    >Fred.
    >

    If it is any help Fred I can tell you I got an email about a week ago
    saying the bill wes ready for inspection or whatever .
     
    , Jun 11, 2006
    #4
  5. fred

    fred Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:05:07 GMT, "fred" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>
    >><> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred" <>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Hi
    >>>>I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received
    >>>>my
    >>>>first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill
    >>>>is
    >>>>now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >>>>Fred.
    >>>>
    >>> Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
    >>> mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
    >>> big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .

    >>Hi
    >>I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever
    >>had
    >>a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are
    >>others
    >>affected.
    >>Fred.
    >>

    > If it is any help Fred I can tell you I got an email about a week ago
    > saying the bill wes ready for inspection or whatever .

    hmmm yes-well that is what is supposed to happen to me too but I never
    received an email last month notifying me that a bill was prepared. Same has
    happened this month! Maybe I will contact their support. I am a bit
    concerned because I would hate my billing to get mixed up with someone elses
    account! Thanks for your help anyway.
    Fred.
     
    fred, Jun 11, 2006
    #5
  6. fred

    Fred Guest

    "fred" <> wrote in message
    news:b5Uig.161808$...
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:05:07 GMT, "fred" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>><> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:22:22 GMT, "fred" <>
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>Hi
    >>>>>I am finding that Freetalk's billing is very erraitc. I never received
    >>>>>my
    >>>>>first bill from them until 3 weeks after it was due and my latest bill
    >>>>>is
    >>>>>now overdue too. Anyone else having the same problem?
    >>>>>Fred.
    >>>>>
    >>>> Fred why are you so bothered about these bills ? I never even check
    >>>> mine now because like my mobile phone bill call charges are always a
    >>>> big 0.00 do you make a lot of chargeable calls or something ? .
    >>>Hi
    >>>I just find it a bit odd that the billing is going askew. I haven't ever
    >>>had
    >>>a problem with any other company. I was simply wondering if there are
    >>>others
    >>>affected.
    >>>Fred.
    >>>

    >> If it is any help Fred I can tell you I got an email about a week ago
    >> saying the bill wes ready for inspection or whatever .

    > hmmm yes-well that is what is supposed to happen to me too but I never
    > received an email last month notifying me that a bill was prepared. Same
    > has happened this month! Maybe I will contact their support. I am a bit
    > concerned because I would hate my billing to get mixed up with someone
    > elses account! Thanks for your help anyway.
    > Fred.
    >

    UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is slow
    again! Fred
     
    Fred, Jun 11, 2006
    #6
  7. fred

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:09:36 GMT, "Fred" <> wrote:

    >UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is slow
    >again! Fred

    Got to admit the service from FT is exemplary in other respects Fred I
    am usually keen to see monthly bills but it just so happens in respect
    of FT am not bothered for reasons explained previously .
     
    , Jun 11, 2006
    #7
  8. fred

    fred Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:09:36 GMT, "Fred" <> wrote:
    >
    >>UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is
    >>slow
    >>again! Fred

    > Got to admit the service from FT is exemplary in other respects Fred I
    > am usually keen to see monthly bills but it just so happens in respect
    > of FT am not bothered for reasons explained previously .

    Thats good to know , coming from an experienced Freetalk subscriber so I
    will calm myself down now lol.
    Fred.
    ps the service so far has been very good apart from billing obviously.
     
    fred, Jun 11, 2006
    #8
  9. fred

    Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:17:48 GMT, "fred" <>
    wrote:

    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:09:36 GMT, "Fred" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>UPDATE-called their support tonight and they admitted their billing is
    >>>slow
    >>>again! Fred

    >> Got to admit the service from FT is exemplary in other respects Fred I
    >> am usually keen to see monthly bills but it just so happens in respect
    >> of FT am not bothered for reasons explained previously .

    >Thats good to know , coming from an experienced Freetalk subscriber so I
    >will calm myself down now lol.

    You calm down Fred you have nothing to fear if there was anything
    wrong with FT I would have found out months ago and if there had been
    I would never have let up on them . I am just pleased their is only
    ONE voip provider to my knowledge that is a total waist of space and
    bandwidth otherwise I would have been kept very busy :)))))))) .
     
    , Jun 11, 2006
    #9
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Dan C
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    524
    Leonidas Jones
    Dec 6, 2004
  2. Barry Verona

    E-mails not in bold on arrival

    Barry Verona, Aug 10, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    662
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD
    Aug 11, 2003
  3. Freetalk billing issues

    , Dec 19, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    906
  4. Steve Reeves

    Canon 300D - dead on arrival :(

    Steve Reeves, Oct 29, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    711
    Andrew
    Nov 1, 2003
  5. Gunter Gilliott

    Lie to Netflix about your DVD arrival dates!

    Gunter Gilliott, Jun 5, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    701
    Joseph Phillips
    Jul 8, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page