    error page! Does freespace exist I wonder? If it doesn't
    exist, that's not so bad as long as I know so I can look for
    webspace elsewhere.
    John, Oct 10, 2003

  2. No idea about Freespace but if you don't mind a few ads then
    http://geocities.yahoo.com/ is free.

    "John" <> wrote in message
    : How do I get a to making a website on freespace?
    :
    : I phoned the help-line (at 50p per minute) and did exactly
    : as they said but it still doesn't work. I wanted a website
    : but cannot even get started, because no matter what I do, it
    : brings up an error page. Then on that error page there is a
    : link for the freespace directory, which also brings up an
    Use.Netuser.de, Oct 10, 2003

  3. John

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.virgin.net/customers/helpme/freespace/