  1. Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can sing
    for their money.
    richardbardsley, Nov 22, 2005

  2. richardbardsley

    Gordon Guest

    "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    > can sing for their money.

    AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content provider"
    that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect you
    from a drive-by install of malware!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!

    get yourself a PROPER isp.
    Gordon, Nov 22, 2005

  3. richardbardsley

    TNKEV Guest

    richardbardsley wrote:
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> "richardbardsley" <> wrote in

    message
    >>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    >>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    >>> can sing for their money.

    >> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content

    provider"
    >> that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't

    protect you
    >> from a drive-by install of malware!
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>
    >> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I

    think!

    >> get yourself a PROPER isp.
    >>

    > AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for

    their
    > customer support.
    > Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are

    talking
    > out of your arse.

    It gets better every day!

    AOL..............BWAHAHAHAHAAA!

    WELL RESPECTED........?!?........BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    this guy has got to be a troll.

    --
    http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rftg
    B-N-Ps, no B no Ps,no spam, trades,post,chat
    TNKEV, Nov 22, 2005

    richardbardsley, Nov 22, 2005
  5. richardbardsley

    Gordon Guest

    "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    >>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    >>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    >>> can sing for their money.

    >> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content
    >> provider" that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they
    >> won't protect you from a drive-by install of malware!
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>
    >> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
    >>
    >> get yourself a PROPER isp.
    >>

    > AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
    > customer support.
    > Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are
    > talking out of your arse.

    No not at all. Once you get the AOL crapware installed on your machine, you
    will have the devil's own job to get it off. It invades EVERY corner of your
    PC. Some people lump it in with spyware and malware, it's that bad and
    invasive.
    If your "friends" have recommended it, are they all like you?

    Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to AOL for
    the rest of your compuring career.
    Gordon, Nov 22, 2005
  6. richardbardsley

    Gordon Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message

    > Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to
    > AOL for the rest of your compuring career.

    Oops - too late I see......

    RIP.......
    Gordon, Nov 22, 2005
  7. richardbardsley

    The Wanderer Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:07:36 -0000, richardbardsley wrote:

    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can sing
    > for their money.

    Then I hope you'll be very happy with them.

    He who argues with a fool risks confusing the onlookers as to who is the
    bigger fool.......

    --
    the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
    The Wanderer, Nov 22, 2005
  8. "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can
    > sing for their money.

    Can anyone recommend another phone company other than BT.
    richardbardsley, Nov 22, 2005
  9. richardbardsley

    old jon Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Don't touch it with a barge pole, unless you want to be a slave to
    >> AOL for the rest of your compuring career.

    > Oops - too late I see......
    >
    > RIP.......

    It`s OK Gordon, you`re nearly right. He`s in the puree up to his nostrils.
    AO`ell.
    old jon, Nov 22, 2005
  10. richardbardsley

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <>, richardbardsley says...

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > > "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    > >> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > >> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    > >> can sing for their money.

    > > AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content provider"
    > > that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect you
    > > from a drive-by install of malware!
    > >
    > > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    > >
    > > Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
    > >
    > > get yourself a PROPER isp.
    > >

    > AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
    > customer support.
    > Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are talking
    > out of your arse.

    we don't suspect any longer, you just proved you talk out of yours

    fucktard

    FR
    Flying Rat, Nov 22, 2005
  11. richardbardsley

    Gordon Guest

    "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    > "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    >> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    >> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    >> can sing for their money.
    >>

    > Can anyone recommend another phone company other than BT.

    Fraid you're stuck with 'em unless you've got NTL in your area......
    Gordon, Nov 22, 2005
  12. richardbardsley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:21:05 -0000, "richardbardsley"
    <> wrote:

    >AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
    >customer support.
    >Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are talking
    >out of your arse.

    Don't lie.

    It's obvious you don't have any friends.
    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2005
  13. richardbardsley

    *x@y* Guest

    "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message

    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can sing for their money.

    Hi Richard,

    For more info log on to the tinyurl below here.

    http://tinyurl.com/crsmc

    Good Luck, ☺x@y☺
    *x@y*, Nov 22, 2005
  14. richardbardsley

    old man Guest

    Personally I've used BT for my phone, not as an ISP, for years. I've had few
    problems, when I had they were allways dealt with quickly.
    I also used BT ISDN, once again the few problems were dealt with quickly.
    If you are having a problem with broadband, this can often be as a result of
    configuration issues not just with the line/modem but the PC.
    Many issues are also nothing to do with the ISP but are computer related,
    which is nothing to do with the ISP.
    In your case you have simply 'spewed forth' without mentioning what was the
    initial issue, other than a ref.to support, which could be anything.

    old man, Nov 22, 2005
  15. "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> "richardbardsley" <> wrote in message
    >>> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    >>> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    >>> can sing for their money.

    >> AOL are WORSE THAN FREESERVE! You've now signed up to a "content
    >> provider"
    >> that will get you in all SORTS of trouble! And even they won't protect
    >> you
    >> from a drive-by install of malware!
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>
    >> Out of the frying pan into the fire is an appropriate phrase I think!
    >>
    >> get yourself a PROPER isp.
    >>

    > AOL are a well respected,well established ISP that are known for their
    > customer support.
    > Ive had plenty of recommendations from friends, so I suspect you are
    > talking out of your arse.

    Their homepage is pretty good too.
    richardbardsley, Nov 22, 2005
  16. richardbardsley

    Dave Lear Guest

    "richardbardsley" wrote in message news:

    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.

    PMSL.

    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They
    > can sing for their money.

    If you can find a telephony provider that doesn't legally require its
    customers to pay for the services they've used let the group know, you hear?
    :)
    Dave Lear, Nov 22, 2005
  17. richardbardsley

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >... Freeserve arent interested

    And neither are we.
    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2005
  18. richardbardsley

    John Holmes Guest

    richardbardsley blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    > BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can
    > sing for their money.

    Normally I would not plonk a person, because I'm interested what's going
    on in this froup. But, since you are the most stupid fucktard (you're so
    stupid, you told everyone that you were "illegitimate" because you
    couldn't read) I've ever seen in this froup, and you'll be coming back
    with questions why your computer got sooo slow and other stupid
    questions, well...

    *PLONK*
    --
    Your mother was a snotty-nosed secretary who guzzled Budweiser near a
    rubber factory.
    John Holmes, Nov 22, 2005
  19. "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > richardbardsley blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Ive signed up with AOL as they seem to offer more support.
    >> BT dont want to know either so I may change phone company too.They can
    >> sing for their money.
    >>

    > Normally I would not plonk a person, because I'm interested what's going
    > on in this froup. But, since you are the most stupid fucktard (you're so
    > stupid, you told everyone that you were "illegitimate" because you
    > couldn't read) I've ever seen in this froup, and you'll be coming back
    > with questions why your computer got sooo slow and other stupid
    > questions, well...
    >
    > *PLONK*
    > --
    > Your mother was a snotty-nosed secretary who guzzled Budweiser near a
    > rubber factory.

    Nevermind John, Ive had some good info off various posters on here, not
    including you, so its no big loss to me.
    I doubt AOL would allow *you* to even sign up, with your swearing all the
    time.
    Im sure lost without you!
    richardbardsley, Nov 22, 2005
  20. richardbardsley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:31:37 -0000, "richardbardsley"
    <> wrote:

    >I doubt AOL would allow *you* to even sign up, with your swearing all the
    >time.

    AOL has a hidden IQ test. They don't allow anyone with an IQ over 70
    on. You obviously... ahem.. passed. Congratulations.

    >Im sure lost without you!

    Apparently your apostrophes are lost too.
    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2005