FreeRadius Question for you folks

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Smash, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Smash

    Smash Guest

    Hello ladies and gents,

    I would like to specify which Cisco Devices I can login to with
    each radius user and Im having a bit of trouble figuring out how
    to do it.

    For instance.

    I want to be able to login to all 10 of my Cisco routers using
    the Username: administrator

    But I only want to be able to log into 8 out of 10 of my routers
    with the Username: Operator

    1. How would I write the syntax of my users file to do this?
    2. Would I need to change any other file while I'm at it?

    Thanks a ton for everyones help.

    smash(_$minus_$this_$string_)@skie.coxomaha.net

    Smash, Dec 17, 2003