    pressing the # after leaving a message for example. I have everything set to
    'inband' (both Freepbx and the 3102) at the moment but still it doesn't
    work.

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:33:53 -0000, "Dave" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know the correct settings for FreePBX and a Linksys 3102. I have an
    >>issue where DTMF tones don't working (inbound) from a BT POTS line -
    >>pressing the # after leaving a message for example. I have everything set
    >>'inband' (both Freepbx and the 3102) at the moment but still it doesn't
    >>work.

    > It looks like you and I are using very similar systems.
    > I have a PAP2, SPA3000 and a Raspberry Pi running FreePBX (RASPBX)
    >
    > I normally have the POTS line ringing a ring group, but I just set up
    > a simple IVR and dialled it from my mobile, it worked just fine.
    >

    > Here are the trunk settings that I have used from day one, when I got
    > the SPA3000
    >

    > Peer details
    >
    > disallow=all
    > allow=ulaw
    > canreinvite=no
    > context=from-trunk
    > dtmfmode=rfc2833
    > host=dynamic
    > incominglimit=1
    > nat=never
    > port=5061
    > qualify=yes
    > secret=pasword
    > type=friend
    > username=1-pstn
    >

    > user context,user details & register string all empty.
    >
    > On the SPA3000
    >
    > DTMF Process INFO: Yes
    > DTMF Process AVT: Yes
    > DTMF Tx Method: Auto
    >

    > This was most helpful.
    > http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/howtos/howto-linksys-spa-3102-sipura-spa-3000-freepbx
    >

    > I presume you have discovered the kludge regarding a custom context to
    > make your registered ukddi DDIs go to different destinations, It took
    > me ages to find that information.
    >

    > Also, have you played with the Superfecta module?
    > If you have, you may find that some calls from the POTS line don't
    > trigger a look-up because of the way BT puts hyphens in director STD
    > area CLIDs
    >
    > I have been given a patch that solves that too.
    >

    > --
    > Graham.
    >
    > %Profound_observation%

    Hi Graham, Yes tis I, Raspberry PI and all.

    I have used the 'fix' to get around the problem with the 'hyphen' and
    'space' with BT, took a while to get it to work though..
    And now Superfecta works as it's supposed to, that works very well too after
    a bit of fiddling - still needs to be finalised with regard to how I dump
    'SPAM' calls.

    I only discovered that DTMF was not working when I tried to do a Star(*) to
    remote access my voicemail to find it didn't work nor pressing # at the end
    of a message to get the other voicemail options - thanks for your settings.
    I had dtmfmode set to INBAND rather than rfc2833 What is your SPA3000 DTMF
    TX mode set to ? I have STRICT ?

    I have also added the custom context to the UKDDI trunk and direct them
    inbound with a DID +44****** took me a while to find out but that seems to
    work ok.

    All in all the system works very well, although it can quickly get pretty
    confusing when I start trying to be 'clever' with time groups etc !

    Thanks Dave,

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013

  3. Dave

    Graham. Guest

    On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:24:29 -0000, "Dave" <> wrote:

> [...]

    >And now Superfecta works as it's supposed to, that works very well too after
    >a bit of fiddling - still needs to be finalised with regard to how I dump
    >'SPAM' calls.
    >
    >I only discovered that DTMF was not working when I tried to do a Star(*) to
    >remote access my voicemail to find it didn't work nor pressing # at the end
    >of a message to get the other voicemail options - thanks for your settings.
    >I had dtmfmode set to INBAND rather than rfc2833 What is your SPA3000 DTMF
    >TX mode set to ? I have STRICT ?
    >
    >I have also added the custom context to the UKDDI trunk and direct them
    >inbound with a DID +44****** took me a while to find out but that seems to
    >work ok.
    >
    >All in all the system works very well, although it can quickly get pretty
    >confusing when I start trying to be 'clever' with time groups etc !

    Sorry Dave, of course it's you ;-)

    You must have got the Superfecta patch from here

    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/165

    Guess who @rambo1152 is?

    I had mentioned the issue almost as an aside in this thread
    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/164

    within an hour "lgaetz" had raised it formally, written a patch and
    posted it.

    What we need now is a reliable reverse UK phone book resource, I am
    surprised a crowd-sourced look-up isn't available.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Dec 18, 2013
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Graham." wrote in message

> [...]

    >inbound with a DID +44****** took me a while to find out but that seems to
    >work ok.
    >
    >All in all the system works very well, although it can quickly get pretty
    >confusing when I start trying to be 'clever' with time groups etc !
    >
    >Thanks Dave,

    Sorry Dave, of course it's you ;-)

    You must have got the Superfecta patch from here

    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/165

    Guess who @rambo1152 is?

    I had mentioned the issue almost as an aside in this thread
    https://github.com/POSSA/Caller-ID-Superfecta/issues/164

    within an hour "lgaetz" had raised it formally, written a patch and
    posted it.

    What we need now is a reliable reverse UK phone book resource, I am
    surprised a crowd-sourced look-up isn't available.

    No funnily enough I didn't, 'Dicko' and others on the FreePBX forum helped
    with the space and hyphen fix to extension_custom.conf

    [from-trunk-LLBT2]
    exten => _.,1,set(CALLERID(number)=${REPLACE(CALLERID(number), ,)})
    exten => _.,n,set(CALLERID(number)=${REPLACE(CALLERID(number),-,)})
    exten => _.,n,noop(CALLERID is now ${CALLERID(all)})
    exten => _.,n,Goto(from-trunk,${EXTEN},1)

    That seems to get Superfecta working ok. One thing to watch is in inbound
    routes remember to turn on Superfecta for the routes you want - I forgot and
    that can be confusing !

    My Superfecta list order is below at the moment

    Asterisk Phonebook?
    Superfecta Cache?
    UKPhoneInfo UK?
    Telepest UK?
    PhoneSpamFilter UK?
    Say No To 0870 UK?
    Send to email?

    I think I've heard about a CSV reverse UK listing BUT I don't think it
    generally available ...

    Dave. - Wet & windy Cornwall - at least it's warm....

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013