    will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
    Thanks
    Brian Tozer
    KiwiBrian, Sep 29, 2006

  2. KiwiBrian

    Adam Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:20:32 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:

    >If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site, and
    >who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have, I
    >will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
    >Thanks
    >Brian Tozer

    Which flavour of shopping cart is it? I've just finished a site using
    OSCommerce, so carts are a little high on my radar at the moment.

    Drop me an e-mail, Brian (you should have it from previous
    conversations - if not, shout here).

    Adam (Banks).
    Adam, Sep 30, 2006

  3. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    Hi Adam. Greetings!!!
    I was hoping to hear from you.
    I had even Googled on your name which I wasn't sure that I had remembered
    correctly, but apparantly so.
    I don't have your current email address, (which was what I was Googling
    for).
    Can you email me, and perhaps with your phone number for me to give you a
    ring.
    Thanks
    Brian

    KiwiBrian, Sep 30, 2006
  4. KiwiBrian

    Adam Guest

    On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:44:31 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:

    >Hi Adam. Greetings!!!
    >I was hoping to hear from you.
    >I had even Googled on your name which I wasn't sure that I had remembered
    >correctly, but apparantly so.
    >I don't have your current email address, (which was what I was Googling
    >for).
    >Can you email me, and perhaps with your phone number for me to give you a
    >ring.
    >Thanks
    >Brian
    >
    ><Adam> wrote in message news:...
    >> On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:20:32 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:
    >>
    >>>If there is anyone who is familiar with this application in a web site,
    >>>and
    >>>who knows PHP, and could assist with answering a few queries that I have,
    >>>will continue with more detail relating to my queries.
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Brian Tozer

    >> Which flavour of shopping cart is it? I've just finished a site using
    >> OSCommerce, so carts are a little high on my radar at the moment.
    >>
    >> Drop me an e-mail, Brian (you should have it from previous
    >> conversations - if not, shout here).
    >>
    >> Adam (Banks).

    Check your in-box ;-)

    Adam.