    any suggestions?
    Thank you
    Jo

    =?Utf-8?B?am9uaWNob2xzb24=?=, Sep 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?am9uaWNob2xzb24=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    jonicholson wrote:

    > I am having a problem with notepad,it keeps comming on
    > I do not know what triggers it.sometimes it will not come on all day
    > and then it will not stop.
    > I know notepad is a part of windows xp.
    > any suggestions?
    > Thank you
    > Jo

    Have you tried exorcising the free spirit in your computer ?

    On a more serious note, try to notice if you press any particular key
    combination, which causes notepad to launch.

    Cerebrus, Sep 6, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?am9uaWNob2xzb24=?=

    Noah Sham Guest

    Try posting on a more appropriate group like
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

    Noah Sham, Sep 6, 2006
  4. There are viruses and trojans that can be used to manipulate the actions of
    notepad.. I would recomed going to housecall and scan your PC for them..

    =?Utf-8?B?T3VjaA==?=, Sep 9, 2006