    Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
    years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
    Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

    SLS, Nov 22, 2004

  2. SLS wrote:

    > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
    > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
    > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
    > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
    > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
    > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
    > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
    > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems

    Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
    won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
    look like such an idiot.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 22, 2004

  3. SLS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | SLS wrote:
    | >

    | > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
    | > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
    | > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
    | > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
    | > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
    | > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
    | > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
    | > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems
    | >

    | Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
    | won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
    | look like such an idiot.

    Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and not
    even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the best
    definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...

    Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.

    Heh heh heh...

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > | SLS wrote:
    > | >

    > | > We provide low-cost,efficient, reliable technical support for
    > | > residential and small business users. We can handle all of your
    > | > technical support needs for either Windows or Linux. 24/7 availability
    > | > able to handle most tasks remotely. We specialize in AdWare and SpyWare
    > | > removal,Security, Virus erradications,Systems Intergration and
    > | > Custimization. We are also able to accept MasterCard and Visa. Over 13
    > | > years experience as a systems and network administrator. Contact us
    > | > Today for cost effective reliable solutions to your computer problems
    > | >

    > | Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
    > | won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
    > | look like such an idiot.
    >
    > Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and not
    > even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the best
    > definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...
    >
    > Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.
    >
    > Heh heh heh...

    In all fairness to his towering intellect, his email address can be
    extracted from his post. But that's probably not the most effective way
    to spam a group, is it?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 22, 2004
  5. SLS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    SpyWare

    | > |
    | > | Please learn two things. One: how to spell and use punctuation. You
    | > | won't look like such an idiot. Two: don't spam newsgroups. You won't
    | > | look like such an idiot.
    | >
    | > Idiot? What? Like, offering all these wonderful, happy, services, and
    not
    | > even tell anyone how to get ahold of them? Okay - yes, that's about the
    best
    | > definition of *idiot* I've seen in a long time...
    | >
    | > Of course you *are* correct...this wasn't the place for it either.
    | >
    | > Heh heh heh...
    | >

    | In all fairness to his towering intellect, his email address can be
    | extracted from his post. But that's probably not the most effective way
    | to spam a group, is it?

    True, but why? It seems to me that if I wanted to advertise my business, I'd
    put a little more thought into it <g>

    Toolman Tim, Nov 23, 2004