Freelance Software Developer

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by sumeet.leo@gmail.com, Dec 2, 2009.

  1. Guest

    I have over 10+ years of experience in software development.

    I am software developer looking for freelance or Full Time work, my
    skill sets:

    ..NET TECHNOLOGY

    ..NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
    MOSS 2007 / SharePoint 2003
    VB,
    ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
    SQL Server,
    Access (VBA),
    Excel (VBA),
    Oracle
    Crystal Reports &
    SQL Reporting Service

    LAMP TECHNOLOGY

    PHP 4/5
    MySQL

    I can work on migration projects, supporting existing project and
    looking out for new project.

    waiting for your positive reply.

    regards,
    Leo
    sumeet [dot] leo [at] gmail [dot] com
    , Dec 2, 2009

  2. In message <34c82007-8cd8-44b0-a701-
    >, wrote:

    > I have over 10+ years of experience in software development.

    Is that better than under 10+ years? Or over 10- years?

    > .NET TECHNOLOGY

    Lose 5 points.

    > .NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
    > MOSS 2007 / SharePoint 2003
    > VB,

    Lose 10 points.

    > ASP (VBScript & Javascript),

    I see no mention of AJAX-type stuff, jQuery, anything like that?

    > SQL Server,
    > Access (VBA),
    > Excel (VBA),

    Lose another 5 points.

    > Oracle
    > Crystal Reports &
    > SQL Reporting Service

    Hmmm ... neutral.

    > LAMP TECHNOLOGY
    >
    > PHP 4/5

    Lose another 5 points.

    > MySQL

    Gain 5 points.

    Overall score: -15.

    Recommendation: concentrate more on open-source technologies like Apache,
    Python, AJAX, CMS packages, that kind of thing.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Dec 3, 2009