Freelance Programmer (ASP.NET)

Discussion in 'Software' started by sumeetx, Jun 30, 2006.

  1. sumeetx

    sumeetx

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I am a freelancer. In the past I worked on different projects so I have wide field of specialization from system projects( written using Windows API ) to UI projects. Worked on realization of 3-tier architecture in UI applications(Windows forms and Asp.Net applications).

    My fields of specializations are:

    1. C#
    2. ASP.NET
    3. ADO.NET
    4. XML Format.
    5. SQL Server
    6. Windows API
    7. Access
    8. Crystal reports
    9. Web Services and Windows Services
    10. HTML/DHTML/Java Script (Basic skills)
    11. VB.NET
    12. VB
    13. ASP
    14. Visual Foxpro / Foxpro
    15. Oracle

    I am not in USA. If location is not a problem then buzz me.

    If you are looking for a programmer and have work for remote programming, please contact me : MSN - sumeet.leo at hotmail dot com, Gmail - sumeet.leo at gmail dot com

    sumeet.leo
    sumeetx, Jun 30, 2006

  2. sumeetx

    bravobritto

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Somewhere in India
    I can help you. Currently, I am working as an Engineer. You may post your resume in job sites rather than doing so in forums. It will help you a lot. Also try out www.worldlancer.com. This also can help you. All you need is a good starting.

    Regards
    Britto :weed:
    bravobritto, Jul 6, 2006

  3. sumeetx