    ok to use?it was on one of those shopping channels on tv.
    --
    nz£$ifonly@possumshed.

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVycmF5b250aGVoaWxs?=, Dec 17, 2005

  2. I don't think it would actually damage the PC, but make the operating system
    inoperable. My recommendation would be to get in touch with Freecom to find
    out if there are any development x64 driver development for your TV Tuner
    going and when can it be expected. If the answers no, see if you can return
    it, get a refund and acquire are more compatible card, see my response to
    the post below.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 17, 2005

  3. Andre, it is risky to disregard such a message. It may be true. It is
    possible to damage a monitor through software settings.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 17, 2005
  4. hmm, never knew that, if so then, the software has some sense, remove it.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 17, 2005
  5. Thanks guys!

    I think its wise not to install the software.

    Best be safe than sorry!
    --
    nz£$ifonly@possumshed.

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVycmF5b250aGVoaWxs?=, Dec 18, 2005