    unreadable. Any clues as to how to read the files?

    TIA,

    Rod
    Rod, Apr 22, 2006

  2. "Rod" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone encountered a problem with these? My 120GB version is now
    > unreadable - error message says the file or directory is corrupted and
    > unreadable. Any clues as to how to read the files?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Rod

    Don't know if this will help (if the disk is physically busted) but you can
    take the Freecom apart, remove the hard drive and use it in your PC just
    like any other hard drive. I was getting strange errors with mine, but did
    this and everything was OK (except for the Freecom circuitry that I didn't
    need any more anyway).
    mentalguy2004, Apr 22, 2006