    therefore I cannot scan for the tv channels, please can anyone advise me
    what to do? I have been trying all day to get it up and running, I am
    running Windows Xp Thank you Beth
    Beth, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Beth

    Jamie&Rachel Guest

    "Beth" <nobody@this address.com> wrote in message
    news:dro7ag$iv1$...
    >I have just been given a Freecom DVB-T usb stick, and I need HELP!! have
    >followed all the instructions and I just get a low signal message,
    >therefore I cannot scan for the tv channels, please can anyone advise me
    >what to do? I have been trying all day to get it up and running, I am
    >running Windows Xp Thank you Beth

    Are you plugging your main DVB TV Antenna (the one on top of your house for
    example?) into it or the very bad one that comes with it?
    Jamie&Rachel, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Beth

    Dave Guest

    "Jamie&Rachel" <> wrote in message

    > "Beth" <nobody@this address.com> wrote in message
    >>I have just been given a Freecom DVB-T usb stick, and I need HELP!! have
    >>followed all the instructions and I just get a low signal message,
    >>therefore I cannot scan for the tv channels, please can anyone advise me
    >>what to do? I have been trying all day to get it up and running, I am
    >>running Windows Xp Thank you Beth

    > Are you plugging your main DVB TV Antenna (the one on top of your house
    > for example?) into it or the very bad one that comes with it?

    I have one of these. Follow the installation instructions to the letter. It
    won't work with anything less than a feed from the house rooftop aerial.
    When it works you'll be impressed with it. I am
    Dave, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Beth

    Beth Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "Jamie&Rachel" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Beth" <nobody@this address.com> wrote in message
    >>>I have just been given a Freecom DVB-T usb stick, and I need HELP!! have
    >>>followed all the instructions and I just get a low signal message,
    >>>therefore I cannot scan for the tv channels, please can anyone advise me
    >>>what to do? I have been trying all day to get it up and running, I am
    >>>running Windows Xp Thank you Beth

    >> Are you plugging your main DVB TV Antenna (the one on top of your house
    >> for example?) into it or the very bad one that comes with it?
    >>

    > I have one of these. Follow the installation instructions to the letter.
    > It won't work with anything less than a feed from the house rooftop
    > aerial. When it works you'll be impressed with it. I am

    Thanks for replies, I have now returned the item to seller, I think it
    should be made clear to you BEFORE you buy, that you may need to plug it
    into your house aerial, but Thank You for taking the time to explain, thats
    more than Freecom did, despite loads of attempts to contact them, Freecom?
    never again!!! Beth
    Beth, Feb 1, 2006