Freebies.....

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XPD, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    Free to any home :)
    PICK UP ONLY

    1x ESS Sound card (ISA)
    1x Parallel card (ISA)
    1x 10/100 DFE 530TX NIC (PCI)
    1x UTP/BNC NIC (ISA)
    1x Thermaltake Fan (Intended for Slot1)
    2x Slot1 motherboards

    Motherboard 1:
    Slot1
    2 SDRAM slots
    1 ISA
    2 PCI
    Onboard video (ATI Rage Turbo AGP2MB)/sound/USB

    Motherboard 2:
    Slot1
    3 SDRAM slots
    3 ISA
    4 PCI
    1 AGP
    USB onboard

    2 Intel Pentium II CPUs
    CPU 1: 233mhz 512k Cache
    CPU 2: 266mhz 512k Cache

    As far as I know everyhing works, but has been quite sometime since it was
    all used.
    No guarantees though, purchase and use at own risk.

    NO RAM/HDD SUPPLIED

    386 SX16 - HUGE case - It did work last time I booted it, but have since
    swiped a few parts for other systems.

    Free to any home :)
    PICK UP ONLY FROM GLENFIELD, NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND.

    If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
    collection which is coming up.
    XPD, Jul 28, 2005

  2. XPD

    Richard Guest

    > If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
    > collection which is coming up.

    Good, we must be having ours soon and I have a feeling I will be well utilising
    it ;)
    Richard, Jul 28, 2005

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message
    > Free to any home :)
    > PICK UP ONLY
    >
    > 1x ESS Sound card (ISA)
    > 1x Parallel card (ISA)
    > 1x 10/100 DFE 530TX NIC (PCI)
    > 1x UTP/BNC NIC (ISA)
    > 1x Thermaltake Fan (Intended for Slot1)
    > 2x Slot1 motherboards
    >
    > Motherboard 1:
    > Slot1
    > 2 SDRAM slots
    > 1 ISA
    > 2 PCI
    > Onboard video (ATI Rage Turbo AGP2MB)/sound/USB
    >
    > Motherboard 2:
    > Slot1
    > 3 SDRAM slots
    > 3 ISA
    > 4 PCI
    > 1 AGP
    > USB onboard
    >
    > 2 Intel Pentium II CPUs
    > CPU 1: 233mhz 512k Cache
    > CPU 2: 266mhz 512k Cache
    >
    > As far as I know everyhing works, but has been quite sometime since it was
    > all used.
    > No guarantees though, purchase and use at own risk.
    >
    > NO RAM/HDD SUPPLIED
    >
    > 386 SX16 - HUGE case - It did work last time I booted it, but have since
    > swiped a few parts for other systems.
    >
    > Free to any home :)
    > PICK UP ONLY FROM GLENFIELD, NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND.
    >
    > If these arent taken, then theyll be going in the inorganic rubbish
    > collection which is coming up.

    Only the 386 left now..... take it :p
    hehehe
    XPD, Jul 31, 2005