    fine.

    The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2006

  2. Ivor Jones

    Sean Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > Anyone else unable to register with FWD..? My ATA has failed since
    > yesterday evening, all other accounts (4 Sipgate & 1 Gradwell) working
    > fine.
    >
    > The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)
    >
    > Ivor

    FWD service has been awful for a while now!

    Seems to be sort of working here.

    My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one starting 7 does!

    Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

    Sean, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Ivor Jones

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > FWD service has been awful for a while now!

    I only really use it as a termination point for my ipkall US number, so as
    to avoid tying up one of my Sipgate lines if I'm on a long call (my friend
    in Arizona tends to waffle..!)

    > Seems to be sort of working here.
    >
    > My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one
    > starting 7 does!

    My number starts 6 so no clues there..!

    > Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

    Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Ivor Jones

    Sean Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    >> Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

    > Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.
    >
    > Ivor

    Well, the accounts i have registered are okay,dont have 5 starting one
    registered, just use call forwarding on it, but its not working... a few
    people have been calling the FWD Welcome line, so some things seem to be
    working :)

    Sean, Jul 5, 2006