    I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I
    don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on
    the last day of their life?

    Walter, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Walter

    Lazarus Guest

    cheers!

    Lazarus, Mar 5, 2004

  3. "Walter" <> wrote in message
    > For those that are interested,
    > Microsoft are offering a free cd of updates (up to October 2003)
    > you have to register for it here:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

    If you live in Ireland you're screwed, they won't ship to Ireland.

    :(

    Richard Dower, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Walter

    Dave C. Guest

    > If you live in Ireland you're screwed, they won't ship to Ireland.
    >
    > :(

    Have someone create an ISO and e-mail it to you. You have access to a
    CD-burner, right? -Dave

    Dave C., Mar 6, 2004
  5. Walter

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Richard Dower wrote:
    > "Walter" <> wrote in message
    >> For those that are interested,
    >> Microsoft are offering a free cd of updates (up to October 2003)
    >> you have to register for it here:
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

    > If you live in Ireland you're screwed, they won't ship to Ireland.
    >
    > :(

    I'm in New Zealand and there is a seperate page for NZ, maybe there is one
    for Ireland? (I was informed of it in an NZ computer group).

    BTW, it's a two-CD set with updates for 98, ME, 2K and XP. Well worth having
    for when they finally stop supporting 98.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Mar 6, 2004
  6. "Dave C." <> wrote in message
    > > If you live in Ireland you're screwed, they won't ship to Ireland.
    > >
    > > :(
    > >

    > Have someone create an ISO and e-mail it to you. You have access to a
    > CD-burner, right? -Dave

    Yes, Plextor Premium...but who's gonna burn me a copy?

    Richard Dower, Mar 6, 2004
  7. Walter

    Walter Guest

    "Richard Dower" <> wrote in message

    > "Walter" <> wrote in message
    > > For those that are interested,
    > > Microsoft are offering a free cd of updates (up to October 2003)
    > > you have to register for it here:
    > >
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

    > If you live in Ireland you're screwed, they won't ship to Ireland.
    >
    > :(

    After you log in and your at the order fullfilment page click on 'changeyour
    country/location' Ireland IS listed there..

    HTH

    ---

    Walter, Mar 6, 2004
  8. Walter

    MrB Guest

    I ordered the update on 2/22 and it was backordered. I can't seem to get an
    update on the status. It always gives me the 2/22 status and never changes.

    MrB, Mar 6, 2004
  9. Walter

    Tippunmon Guest

    Very useful Walter - thanks...........

    Tippunmon

    Tippunmon, Mar 6, 2004
  10. Walter

    Gaz Guest

    Walter wrote:
    > For those that are interested,
    > Microsoft are offering a free cd of updates (up to October 2003)
    > you have to register for it here:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/cd/order.asp

    Sounds like an excellent CD for those of us who provide technical
    support...........

    Gaz

    Gaz, Mar 6, 2004
  11. Walter

    Stevie Boy Guest

    "Gaz" <> wrote in message
    > Walter wrote:
    > > For those that are interested,
    > > Microsoft are offering a free cd of updates (up to October 2003)
    > > you have to register for it here:

    Would help if it let you sign in! :-(

    Steve

    Stevie Boy, Mar 6, 2004
  12. Walter

    Stevie Boy Guest

    > Would help if it let you sign in! :-(

    Ok ignore me... after lots of hassle I've secured an order (hopefully).

    Steve

    Stevie Boy, Mar 6, 2004