  1. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Anybody know of any spots in Auckland. Want to test something out.

    SNOman, May 30, 2005

  2. SNOman

    EMB Guest

    EMB, May 30, 2005

  3. SNOman wrote:
    > Anybody know of any spots in Auckland. Want to test something out.

    drive down broardway in NewMarket... theres plenty down there, I got my
    first bit of war driving done there.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 30, 2005
  4. SNOman

    DoggNZ Guest

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 13:54:01 +1200, EMB <> wrote:

    >SNOman wrote:
    >> Anybody know of any spots in Auckland. Want to test something out.

    >Are the Starbucks ones still free? <snip>

    If you're an Xtra customer.

    DoggNZ, May 30, 2005
  5. SNOman

    Chris Hope Guest

    Chris Hope, May 30, 2005
  6. SNOman

    Shane Guest

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 17:13:37 +1200, Chris Hope wrote:

    > DoggNZ wrote:

    >>>Are the Starbucks ones still free? <snip>

    >> If you're an Xtra customer.

    > And only free until the end of May ie tomorrow.
    >
    > http://www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3900,204163-1487,00.html
    > http://www.starbucks.co.nz/asp/html/showhtm.asp?f=news2

    or do as the guy in nz pcworld said.. surf for free (it is WiFi after all ;-)

    Shane, May 30, 2005
  7. SNOman

    Bruce Flyger Guest

    Bruce Flyger, May 30, 2005