    TIA

    Martin
    "They say I look like Gallagher"
    Martin R. Howell, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Martin R. Howell

    Ernest Guest

    "Martin R. Howell" <> wrote in message
    news:Gl82c.20759$...
    > I would like to "upload" (if that is the correct word) some personal
    > pictures on a web page so that others may view the pics by linking to that
    > page.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >

    > Martin
    > "They say I look like Gallagher"

    Your Earthlink account should have free web space for you.
    Ernest, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Martin R. Howell

    :-\) Guest

    Try Ofoto.com

    Once the pictures are posted you can share the link with whomever.
    :-\), Mar 6, 2004
  4. Martin R. Howell

    Norm Guest

    > I would like to "upload" (if that is the correct word) some personal
    > pictures on a web page so that others may view the pics by linking to that
    > page.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >

    > Martin

    Google:
    Searched the web for free web space. Results 1 - 10 of about 6,560,000.

    You sort through them.

    Norm
    Norm, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Martin R. Howell