    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 29, 2007

  2. "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
    > Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each delayed
    > shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as well. I got 6
    > vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email if you have not, you
    > may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10. :)
    >
    > --
    > .rev
    >
    > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
    > accepting it"
    > ~Aristotle
    > .

    Got my 2. Hell, I even blogged it. lol
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 30, 2007

  3. The Rev [MCT]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news::

    > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
    >> Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each
    >> delayed shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as
    >> well. I got 6 vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email
    >> if you have not, you may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10. :)
    >>

    > Got my 2. Hell, I even blogged it. lol

    I must actually be getting old. I just do not get the whole blogging
    thing. (Or text messaging, for that matter). I don't write one -- all
    mine has are recipes and cat pictures. I don't read usually read them
    either. There's so much I don't want to share and much more I really
    don't want to know. What happened to children should be seen and not
    heard?? <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 30, 2007
  4. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > What happened to children should be seen and not
    > heard?? <eg>
    >

    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
    disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

    Politician Spock, Oct 30, 2007
  5. "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > > What happened to children should be seen and not
    > > heard?? <eg>
    > >

    > > --
    > > Catwalker
    > > MCNGP #43
    > > www.mcngp.com
    > > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    > The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
    > disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

    My 2nd grade teacher threw a chalk eraser in my face one time. I was
    all... chalky.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 30, 2007
  6. The Rev [MCT]

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> > What happened to children should be seen and not
    >> > heard?? <eg>
    >> >

    >> > --
    >> > Catwalker
    >> > MCNGP #43
    >> > www.mcngp.com
    >> > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    >> The kids figured out that public school teachers can get fired for
    >> disciplining students. Society has never been the same since.

    > My 2nd grade teacher threw a chalk eraser in my face one time. I was
    > all... chalky.

    If that was a subtle way to imply that you think Politician Spock is Kline
    Sphere, you're incorrect.

    If not, carry on.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Oct 30, 2007
  7. The Rev [MCT]

    Briscobar Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > I must actually be getting old. I just do not get the whole blogging
    > thing. (Or text messaging, for that matter). I don't write one -- all
    > mine has are recipes and cat pictures. I don't read usually read them
    > either. There's so much I don't want to share and much more I really
    > don't want to know. What happened to children should be seen and not
    > heard?? <eg>

    What's a blog?

    Briscobar, Oct 30, 2007
  8. The Rev [MCT]

    Jtyc Guest

    > What's a blog?

    It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person may say
    "I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard would say "Check
    out my blog!".

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2007
  9. The Rev [MCT]

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in

    >> What's a blog?

    > It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person
    > may say "I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard
    > would say "Check out my blog!".

    I'm blogging this.

    kp "on my blog" g

    kpg*, Oct 30, 2007
  10. The Rev [MCT]

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in
    >
    >>> What's a blog?

    >> It's a stupid way of saying "article". An English speaking person
    >> may say "I wrote an article and posted it online." A tech-tard
    >> would say "Check out my blog!".

    > I'm blogging this.
    >

    > kp "on my blog" g

    Can I link to your blog so I don't have to bother writing anything?

    catwalker63, Oct 30, 2007
  11. That sounds familiar.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 30, 2007
  12. The Rev [MCT]

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm blogging this.

    > kp "on my blog" g

    I can't wait to ignore it!

    Jtyc, Oct 30, 2007
  13. Definitely a stand-up move by the Microsoft Certification folks to make sure
    that MCPs were rewarded for the patience in a welcome kit delay. Personally
    I think that things may even have tipped towards the "a little too generous"
    side but definitely an appreciated gesture, nonetheless.
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Oct 31, 2007
  14. "Wayne Anderson" <> wrote in message

    > Definitely a stand-up move by the Microsoft Certification folks to make sure
    > that MCPs were rewarded for the patience in a welcome kit delay. Personally
    > I think that things may even have tipped towards the "a little too generous"
    > side but definitely an appreciated gesture, nonetheless.
    > --
    > Wayne Anderson
    > http://blog.avanadeadvisor.com/blogs/waynea/
    >

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >
    > > "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
    > > > Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each delayed
    > > > shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as well. I got 6
    > > > vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email if you have not, you
    > > > may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10. :)
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > .rev
    > > >
    > > > "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
    > > > accepting it"
    > > > ~Aristotle
    > > > .

    > > Got my 2. Hell, I even blogged it. lol
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    I tend to agree. However, I am not the person that says, "You shouldn't
    have spent that much money" when given a gift!
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 31, 2007
  15. "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message

    > For those that were effected by delays in MCTS & MCITP Welcome Kit
    > Shipments. Microsoft has sent out a free exam voucher for each delayed
    > shipment. Something I'm suprised to see and quite happy as well. I got 6
    > vouchers in my email this evening. So check you email if you have not, you
    > may receive a free voucher or 2 or 10. :)

    Well.. I guess that'll teach me to request my welcome kit on time, next
    time.

    As an MCP since 1999, I didn't pay much heed to the idea of a "welcome kit"
    for my MCTS earned in November 2006. (I just ordered it this morning -- in
    fact, I didn't even know I was entitled to a welcome kit for the MCTS given
    my tenure as an MCP!)

    (Hehe... I should have also paid attention to my transcript -- seems my
    passing of 70-290 also earned me a Dynamics GP Professional certification I
    wasn't even looking for!)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP
    MVP - Software Distribution (2005-2007)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin, Dec 23, 2007