    Mostro Guest

    what is the cheapest way to do VOIP between business offices with outside
    call possibility a plus but not required?
    Mostro, Aug 11, 2006

  2. "Mostro" <> writes:
    > what is the cheapest way to do VOIP between business offices with outside
    > call possibility a plus but not required?

    You didn't mention anything about the size of the installation. If
    you just need a handful of phones I'd get a bunch of Grandstream
    Budgetone 100's (they are $50-$60 mailorder) and sign up for Pulver's
    free FreeWorldDial (http://www.freeworlddialup.com/).

    As you grow past a few phones, I'd consider running the SIP server
    yourself.

    -wolfgang
    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Aug 11, 2006

  3. Mostro

    ken sims Guest

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht Wrote:
    > "Mostro" writes:-
    > what is the cheapest way to do VOIP between business offices wit
    > outside
    > call possibility a plus but not required? -
    >
    > You didn't mention anything about the size of the installation. If
    > you just need a handful of phones I'd get a bunch of Grandstream
    > Budgetone 100's (they are $50-$60 mailorder) and sign up for Pulver's
    > free FreeWorldDial (http://www.freeworlddialup.com/).
    >
    > As you grow past a few phones, I'd consider running the SIP server
    > yourself.
    >
    > -wolfgang
    > --
    > Wolfgang S. Rupprecht http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/

    The cheapest deal I have seen for what you might want i
    http://www.voicestick.com/ in that they have a free phone number tha
    are local USA and UK exchanges. AND you can use a Analog Telephon
    adapter, a Softphone, and they have a Bridge that will even allow yo
    to use VOIP on your cell phone or regular phone.

    The incoming calls are free and so is voice mail. There is even a $
    out calling credit to give the thing a try on their dime. Calling cost
    can be done by the minute or on an unlimited plan.

    I was on a per minute plan and was calling the UK for under 1 cent
    minute. Now I am on the GLOBAL plan for $25 a month.

    Give it a try

    --
    ken sims
    ken sims, Aug 20, 2006