    MSN messnger used to let you do it... and so did hottelphone.. Neather
    of these do anymore

    Daniel

    Daniel, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Daniel

    JC Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > I have found this has anyone used it what do they think?
    >
    > http://www.voipbuster.com/fr/download.html
    >
    > Is there any other free voice over IP to phones in the US advalable at
    > the moment.??
    >
    > MSN messnger used to let you do it... and so did hottelphone.. Neather
    > of these do anymore
    >
    > Daniel

    Skype?

    JC, Dec 23, 2005

  3. "JC" <> wrote in message news:doferc$3i8$...
    > Daniel wrote:
    >> I have found this has anyone used it what do they think?
    >>
    >> http://www.voipbuster.com/fr/download.html
    >>
    >> Is there any other free voice over IP to phones in the US advalable at
    >> the moment.??
    >>
    >> MSN messnger used to let you do it... and so did hottelphone.. Neather of
    >> these do anymore
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > Skype?

    Skype will do free calls only to other PC. For landlines or mobile you have
    to pay (SkypeOut)

    --
    Mauricio Freitas
    www.geekzone.co.nz

    Mauricio Freitas [MVP], Dec 23, 2005
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Yup - I use voipbuster - both the webinterface and also as SIP on an
    asterisk box - its good enough for me - I use mutualphone as a backup

    Daniel, Dec 27, 2005