    tells me that I have 162 errors that need to be corrected. So, I need it
    badly. Thanks for any help you can give.
    Bill

    Bill and Margie, Oct 15, 2007

  2. Bill and Margie

    Tee Jay Guest

    Bill and Margie wrote:
    > I need to get a free virus protector site for my puter. So far they all
    > want me to pay for the service and I cannot afford that. One provider
    > tells me that I have 162 errors that need to be corrected. So, I need it
    > badly. Thanks for any help you can give.
    > Bill

    Free AVG @ http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/us/frt/0

    Tee Jay

    Tee Jay, Oct 15, 2007

  3. "Bill and Margie" <> wrote in message
    >I need to get a free virus protector site for my puter. So far they all
    > want me to pay for the service and I cannot afford that. One provider
    > tells me that I have 162 errors that need to be corrected. So, I need it
    > badly. Thanks for any help you can give.

    Most/all of the errors are likely harmless/bogus to try and scare you into
    spending money on their poor product.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Oct 16, 2007
  4. Bill and Margie

    Alex Clayton Guest

    >I need to get a free virus protector site for my puter. So far they all
    > want me to pay for the service and I cannot afford that. One provider
    > tells me that I have 162 errors that need to be corrected. So, I need it
    > badly. Thanks for any help you can give.
    > Bill

    AVG free works great, as does Zone Alarms free fire wall, and Ad-Aware's
    free anti spy ware.
    --
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin
    Franklin

    Alex Clayton, Oct 16, 2007
  5. Bill and Margie

    CSV Guest

    Bill and Margie wrote:

    > I need to get a free virus protector site for my puter. So far they all
    > want me to pay for the service and I cannot afford that. One provider
    > tells me that I have 162 errors that need to be corrected. So, I need it
    > badly. Thanks for any help you can give.
    > Bill

    I think you are using WEBTV. I think you need to ask them about one for
    you.

    CSV, Oct 16, 2007
  6. Thanks to all of you who answered my request. I need the website for my
    puter which I "fool" around with from time to time. LOL

    SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT:
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." -
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

    Bill and Margie, Oct 16, 2007