  1. Anyone know any good free Usenet groups provider?
    My ISP is doing away with Usenet support next month.

    Woof

    James D. Andrews, Jun 12, 2009

  2. James D. Andrews

    TeeJay1952 Guest

    James D. Andrews wrote:
    > Anyone know any good free Usenet groups provider?
    > My ISP is doing away with Usenet support next month.
    >
    > Woof

    http://news.motzarella.org/
    No binaries but all the text you will ever need.
    Tee Jay

    TeeJay1952, Jun 12, 2009

  3. James D. Andrews

    Paul Guest

    TeeJay1952 wrote:
    > James D. Andrews wrote:
    >> Anyone know any good free Usenet groups provider?
    >> My ISP is doing away with Usenet support next month.
    >>
    >> Woof
    >>

    > http://news.motzarella.org/
    > No binaries but all the text you will ever need.
    > Tee Jay

    And a backup for that, is

    http://www.aioe.org/

    So if one is down for maintenance, you can use the other.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 12, 2009
  4. "TeeJay1952" <> wrote in message
    > James D. Andrews wrote:
    >> Anyone know any good free Usenet groups provider?
    >> My ISP is doing away with Usenet support next month.
    >>
    >> Woof
    >>

    > http://news.motzarella.org/
    > No binaries but all the text you will ever need.
    > Tee Jay

    Thanks. I'll check it out.

    Woof

    James D. Andrews, Jun 13, 2009
  5. "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > TeeJay1952 wrote:
    >> James D. Andrews wrote:
    >>> Anyone know any good free Usenet groups provider?
    >>> My ISP is doing away with Usenet support next month.
    >>>
    >>> Woof
    >>>

    >> http://news.motzarella.org/
    >> No binaries but all the text you will ever need.
    >> Tee Jay

    > And a backup for that, is
    >
    > http://www.aioe.org/
    >
    > So if one is down for maintenance, you can use the other.
    >
    > Paul

    Thanks to you, as well. I'll check both of these out.
    Woof

    James D. Andrews, Jun 13, 2009
  6. Visit Gemini-aquarius7.com

    You will find Affiliates: Wonderlabs Labs (oral Chelation - Good Variety of
    Herbs) - CloudNine ( Anti-Aging products )
    You will be able to subscribe to a Satellite web site to watch TV online -
    or download from (movies all free)

    Also a Canadian Company called Tiger Direct ( you will find a large variety
    of Products)

    Gemini-Aquarius7.com, Jun 27, 2009
  7. Visit Gemini-aquarius7.com

    Gemini-Aquarius7.com, Jun 28, 2009
  8. Visit Gemini-aquarius7.com

    You will find Affiliates: Wonderlabs Labs (oral Chelation - Good Variety of
    Herbs) - CloudNine ( Anti-Aging products )
    You will be able to subscribe to a Satellite web site to watch TV online -
    or download from (movies all free)

    Also a Canadian Company called Tiger Direct ( you will find a large variety
    of Products)
    An other important Affiliate Gemini-Aquarius7 Amazon Store - a very
    interesting Store to Visit.

    Gemini-Aquarius7.com, Jun 30, 2009
  9. James D. Andrews

    jim Guest

    On 12 June, 14:56, "James D. Andrews" <> wrote:
    > Anyone know any good freeUsenetgroupsprovider?
    > My ISP is doing away withUsenetsupport next month.

    just out of interest (& so that I avoid that ISP if I ever change)
    which ISP?

    jim, Jul 13, 2009