    Dave Guest

    Now Sipgate.com is going, I'm looking for a replacement FREE US number ideas
    pleas ?
    Dave, Sep 13, 2013

  2. On 13/09/13 10:00, Dave wrote:
    > Now Sipgate.com is going, I'm looking for a replacement FREE US number
    > ideas pleas ?

    I presume you mean free to callee, incoming only. Does the US
    intercarrier billing regime actually make that a viable business model?
    David Woolley, Sep 13, 2013

  3. Dave

    Graham. Guest

    http://www.callcentric.com/

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Sep 13, 2013
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "David Woolley" <> wrote in message
    > On 13/09/13 10:00, Dave wrote:
    >> Now Sipgate.com is going, I'm looking for a replacement FREE US number
    >> ideas pleas ?

    > I presume you mean free to callee, incoming only. Does the US
    > intercarrier billing regime actually make that a viable business model?

    Yes, I didn't make it that clear, incoming only
    Dave, Sep 13, 2013
  5. On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:00:28 +0100, "Dave" <> wrote:

    > Now Sipgate.com is going, I'm looking for a replacement FREE US number ideas
    > pleas ?

    Did I miss some announcement concerning Sipgate?
    Anthony R. Gold, Sep 19, 2013
  6. Dave

    ßodincus Guest

    Yep, sipgate.com is going.
    The .co.uk and .de are staying, at the moment.
    But don't count on it.

    --
    ßodincus - The Y2K Druid
    ßodincus, Sep 19, 2013
  7. On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 08:19:56 +0100, ßodincus <> wrote:

> [...]

    Thanks. That sipgate.com was always weird - they kept up their web site
    inviting subscribers just to say that they had "temporarily" run out of
    phone numbers, but where temporary lasted for years. Anyway I use IPKall
    forwarded to CallCentric and it all works fine - except only that only one
    extension is permitted so the last client to register gets the calls. With
    sipgate.co.uk I can get all my registered clients ringing simultaneously.
    Anthony R. Gold, Sep 19, 2013