  1. freeTest

    freeTest Guest

    Where can I do a free test online.

    freeTest, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 21, 2005

  3. freeTest

    Iris Guest

    I took the assessment but I didn't find the correct
    answers.
    Does the web site post correct answers for the questions?

    Thanks,
    Iris

    message

    Iris, Mar 22, 2005
  4. freeTest

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 22, 2005

    No, Microsoft does not post the answers to the online
    assessments. If you do all 30 questions, then you can see
    what questions you got wrong by analysing the materials
    it suggests you should read. In the books and msdn
    articles section, it will only list references for
    questions you got wrong. The listings under the courses
    are not as accurate. Hope this helps!

    Joseph MCAD

    in

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 23, 2005
  5. freeTest

    MarathonGeek Guest

    There is a web site called DISNETinc.com

    This site supplies answers for some of the assessments.
    The site also supplies word documents of these assessments.

    They are looking for feedback and suggestions as to what
    assessments we would like them to address and when.

    Best of all, its all free! What up with that!!!

    in

    MarathonGeek, Mar 23, 2005