Free test exams

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Derek Bunting, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. Will someone please point me at the best free practice exams for A+.

    thanks in advance.

    Derek Bunting, Jan 14, 2004

  2. James Atkinson, Jan 15, 2004

  3. and this

    http://www.techexams.net/comptia.shtml

    James Atkinson, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Derek Bunting

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 18, 2004