    Martin
    "Photographs From the Universe of Amateur Astronomy"
    http://home.earthlink.net/~martinhowell

    Martin R. Howell, Jul 18, 2004

  2. Martin R. Howell

    dolosus Guest

    Martin R. Howell wrote:
    > I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of days
    > ago. Is anybody else getting them?

    I get saucy posts all the time, they never stop coming.

    Renew your porn memberships.

    dolosus, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Martin R. Howell

    Boomer Guest

    "Martin R. Howell" <> wrote:

    > I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of
    > days ago. Is anybody else getting them?

    Hi

    It was suggested over at alt.free.newsservers
    to got to http://www.teranews.com/ and read the
    'System Status' link.

    HTH

    Boomer, Jul 18, 2004
  4. dolosus wrote:

    > Martin R. Howell wrote:
    >> I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of days
    >> ago. Is anybody else getting them?

    > I get saucy posts all the time, they never stop coming.

    So K-Man put you on a mailing list. Right on !

    > Renew your porn memberships.

    Yes, the ultimate fetish for you is a penis in a jar.

    --
    incognito
    http://kentpsychedelic.blogspot.com/

    Dougie Howitzer, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Boomer wrote in message
    > "Martin R. Howell" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of
    > > days ago. Is anybody else getting them?

    > Hi
    >
    > It was suggested over at alt.free.newsservers
    > to got to http://www.teranews.com/ and read the
    > 'System Status' link.

    Thanks, Boomer !

    --
    Martin

    Martin R. Howell, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Martin R. Howell

    Boomer Guest

    "Martin R. Howell" <> wrote:

    > Boomer wrote in message
    >> "Martin R. Howell" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I stopped getting fresh posts from free teranews a couple of
    >> > days ago. Is anybody else getting them?

    >> Hi
    >>
    >> It was suggested over at alt.free.newsservers
    >> to got to http://www.teranews.com/ and read the
    >> 'System Status' link.

    > Thanks, Boomer !

    You're welcome, Martin. :)

    Boomer, Jul 18, 2004
  7. On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:23 am, Dougie Howitzer []
    said:

    > Yes, the ultimate fetish for you is a penis in a jar.

    Does it /have/ to be in a jar?
    http://www.phallic.org/bowldick.jpg

    --
    /Jeßus/
    When you are climbing the ladder of life, take a moment to check which

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=, Jul 19, 2004