Free Support forum various categories.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Howtou, Jan 12, 2004.

  1. Howtou

    Howtou Guest

    Free Support forum various categories.

    Hi All,

    You are invited to check our brand new forum out. Our boards are free and
    and we are looking for new members and visitors. If you have a computer
    related problem or just wanna check out some cool stuff that is posted here
    feel free to check us out. Nothing and really mean nothing costs you
    anything. There are absolutely no ads and we do not sell anything. We
    help people for fun and you should too.

    Here are our some categories:

    Tutorials and Howto's
    Computers & Internet Stuff
    Arts Crafts & Hobbies
    Cool & Wacky Stuff
    Little Known Facts
    Recipes, Cooking & Baking ( Secret recipes are posted here!!! )

    We launched our forum Jan. 4, 2004 and are just now starting to advertise so
    please don't be alarmed at the number of members. We are also looking for
    moderators and new ideas to make this forum better.

    Be one of the founding members and join today. We encourage you to bring
    friends or pass on this message to those you think might be interested.

    http://www.askhow.net

    Thanks
    Jaks and Tortoise

    You have received this email because you have either :
    a new addition onto howtouniverse.com
    You are listed in my personal address book so we have in some way dealt with
    each other
    You are one of the 28 newsgroups we have subscribed to.

    This email is only being sent to litterally a select few news groups, all
    dealing with help or support because newgroups have helped us so much in
    the past.

    We do not buy lists nor do we subscribe to spamming programs.
    To Opt-out of Howtouniverse.com mailing list please click here

    Howtou, Jan 12, 2004