Free Subscription to over 300 Magazines - Get all the magazines, now!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by devser2006@gmail.com, Sep 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Sep 3, 2006

  2. Old Gringo Guest

    Re: Free Subscription to over 300 Magazines - Get all the magazines,now!

    Without Any Hesitation, Wrote The Following:
    > Free Subscription to over 300 Magazines - Get all the magazines, now!
    > Please vist
    > http://magazines.myitcareer.org/
    > for more details.

    It would be nice if it were not against the law to shoot people like you.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:16:17 GMT, Old Gringo
    <> wrote:

    >It would be nice if it were not against the law to shoot people like you.

    If elected President, that will be one of the things I will change.

    See my other post:

    In addition... Those assholes who ignore the 10 "LANE ENDS" or "RIGHT
    LANE MUST EXIT" signs, only to at the LAST FUCKING second cut you
    off... It will be legal to beat the shit out of them.

    And likewise.. The motherfuckers who cut in front of you - when
    there's about 1 car length in front of you and about 40 miles of free
    space behind you - you can beat the **** out of them too.

    Evan Platt, Sep 4, 2006
  4. Evan Platt mumbled incoherently in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip
    > And likewise.. The motherfuckers who cut in front of you - when
    > there's about 1 car length in front of you and about 40 miles of free
    > space behind you - you can beat the **** out of them too.

    You mean the ones who pull up to stop sign on a side road a 1/4 mile ahead of
    you, wait until the last minute to pull out in front of you, drive at 20 mph
    under the speed limit for a mile, and then turn off?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.

    The Old Sourdough, Sep 4, 2006