    Hey! if anyone come across free give aways post it here, so that users
    can take advantage of the opportunity. The first will be free email
    accounts at: www.thizzles.com

    dmunford, Jun 30, 2005

  2. dmunford

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * dmunford wrote:
    > Hey! if anyone come across free give aways post it here, so that users
    > can take advantage of the opportunity. The first will be free email
    > accounts at: www.thizzles.com

    Awesome idea - why didn't anyone else think of it first?

    Here are my freebies:

    - Advice for free - don't spam newsgroups
    - Free sandwich - contains bread, butter, and shit - also feel free to
    eat it!

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e :

    Troy Piggins, Jun 30, 2005

  3. dmunford

    Barney Guest

    "dmunford" <> had
    writtennews::

    > Hey! if anyone come across free give aways post it here, so that
    > users can take advantage of the opportunity.

    Try alt.comp.freeware

    --
    Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

    Barney, Jun 30, 2005