    this kind of stuff. Just see for yourself. It costs nothing and you
    have nothing to lose by trying

    , Sep 10, 2005

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    wrote:
    > YOU CAN GET FREE STUFF LIKE COMPUTERS OFF THE GRATIS NETWORK.

    And you can get *plonked* for free here...

    Toolman Tim, Sep 10, 2005

  3. trout Guest

    wrote:

    > I've already got a free Television off of it

    Wow. I guess you've *really* been spamming your referrer's link
    around Usenet, then. But then again, I guess some people are smart
    enough not to include your number at the end, and reward you for being a
    spamming piece of shit.
    --
    In case they want to do some lying and spamming, themselves.

    trout, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Top Guest

    > wrote:
    >> YOU CAN GET FREE STUFF LIKE COMPUTERS OFF THE GRATIS NETWORK.

    > And you can get *plonked* for free here...

    And did!

    Top

    Top, Sep 10, 2005
  5. Vanguard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > YOU CAN GET FREE STUFF LIKE COMPUTERS OFF THE GRATIS NETWORK. All the

    <snip - scam to get you to earn him points for his freebie>

    > http://pcs.freepay.com/?r=<assholesReferenceNumber>
    >
    > This is for real and legit. Gratis Network has a good reputation with
    > this kind of stuff. Just see for yourself. It costs nothing and you
    > have nothing to lose by trying

    It is NOT legit to spam and you are a liar for saying that you got your
    freebie: your referrer number exposes that you are STILL trying to
    sucker in more dupes to accrue enough points while STILL trying get your
    freebie. Next time, bozo, read the terms & conditions for Gratis
    Network (http://www.freeipods.com/Terms.aspx, section V.1.g). You are
    NOT allowed to spam your way to your own freebie! Hopefully Gratis
    kills your account and all points accumulated so far are lost. Yeah,
    Gratis has a real good reputation - as a pyramid marketer getting dupes
    like you to sucker in more dupes. Go shit in your own toilet.

    Spam reported to:
    (Gratis Network)

    Vanguard, Sep 10, 2005