    Now I just gotta remember where I put my other one and transfer everything
    across..... anyone a psychic ?

    Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?

    XPD, May 17, 2006

  2. XPD

    EMB Guest

    XPD wrote:

    > Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?

    His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    was about 19 ;-)

    --
    EMB

    EMB, May 17, 2006

  3. XPD

    Rebel Lord Guest

    EMB wrote:

    > XPD wrote:
    >
    >> Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?
    >>

    > His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    > was about 19 ;-)

    That was you ...??????

    hee hee hee

    Rebel Lord, May 17, 2006
  4. XPD

    Rebel Lord Guest

    Rebel Lord wrote:

    > EMB wrote:
    >
    >> XPD wrote:
    >>
    >>> Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?
    >>>

    >> His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    >> was about 19 ;-)
    >>

    > That was you ...??????
    >
    > hee hee hee

    I have of course passed on the details to the ird so they can get the back
    payments for child care.

    Rebel Lord, May 17, 2006
  5. On Wed, 17 May 2006 20:57:49 +1200, XPD wrote:

    > Gotta love some clients..... got a free Compaq IPAQ 3760 from one today
    > complete with fold-up keyboard, NIC and all cables etc. Possibly only thing
    > wrong with it is a dead battery but @$50 for a battery thats still cheap :)
    > Now I just gotta remember where I put my other one and transfer everything
    > across..... anyone a psychic ?
    >
    > Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?

    I once stole all their pron, ripped vids and music.

    ....just joking.

    wogers nemesis, May 17, 2006
  6. XPD

    EMB Guest

    Rebel Lord wrote:

    > I have of course passed on the details to the ird so they can get the back
    > payments for child care.

    Someone else is already paying for her kids ;-)

    --
    EMB

    EMB, May 17, 2006
  7. XPD

    shannon Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > XPD wrote:
    >
    >> Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?
    >>

    > His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    > was about 19 ;-)

    Daddy !

    shannon, May 17, 2006
  8. XPD

    EMB Guest

    shannon wrote:
    > EMB wrote:
    >
    >> XPD wrote:
    >>
    >>> Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?
    >>>

    >> His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    >> was about 19 ;-)
    >>

    > Daddy !

    Nope. We ended up living together (childless) for the next 2 years.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, May 17, 2006
  9. XPD

    Mark Remfrey Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > Gotta love some clients..... got a free Compaq IPAQ 3760 from one today
    > complete with fold-up keyboard, NIC and all cables etc. Possibly only thing
    > wrong with it is a dead battery but @$50 for a battery thats still cheap :)
    > Now I just gotta remember where I put my other one and transfer everything
    > across..... anyone a psychic ?
    >
    > Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?

    One month, all expenses paid, trip to the U.S to see SIGGRAPH, NAB, and
    visit places like Autodesk, Discreet, Alias|Wavefront, Pixar, ILM and a
    few others.... sweeeeeet!

    Regards,
    Mark Remfrey

    Mark Remfrey, May 17, 2006
  10. XPD

    Shane Guest

    EMB wrote:

    > shannon wrote:
    >> EMB wrote:

    >>> His daughter..... on his desk..... after their Xmas party..... when I
    >>> was about 19 ;-)
    >>>

    >> Daddy !

    > Nope. We ended up living together (childless) for the next 2 years.

    Talk about your take home gifts

    --
    Rule 6: There is no rule 6

    Shane, May 18, 2006
  11. XPD

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "XPD" <spam@xpd> wrote in news:1147856263.886388@drone2-svc-
    skyt.qsi.net.nz:

    > Whats the best thing youve scored off a client for free ?

    Wife and I attended a really great Christmas party boat cruise. I was a
    consultant at the time...
    I got a couple of old dead hard drives that were RMA-able, client did not
    care...Stuff like that mostly.
    But nothing really stands out, it's not like I got a Porche because they
    were going to throw it out. When you manage their IT, you usually re-
    purpose.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 18, 2006