Free study material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=, Feb 23, 2006

  2. I suggest a more effective and reliable one, it’s completely free!
    you only pay the $6 shipping &handling.

    I’m sure this would be a very helpful source for mcngp members.

    Checked out! http://www.videoprofessor.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    >I suggest a more effective and reliable one, it's completely free!
    > you only pay the $6 shipping &handling.

    Hmmm...let me see...how *does* that work? Completely free! You only pay $6.
    Wow, I couldn't imagine anything more free than that. Except maybe the
    abortion your mother should have had! Get a life.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Wow, That can only come out from an ancient creature.
    But since you were born to a female donkey, I’m assuming there was no
    abortions or condom to prevent here from dumping your ugly head into the
    domestic side

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 23, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > Wow, That can only come out from an ancient creature.

    <<<snipped his sh!t right off>>>

    Carnac the Magnificent says.....What did your dad say to your mom when you
    were born?

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  6. I really don’t care what you’re mom/dad said.
    But with all respect to parenthood. your attitude tells me that when your
    mom farted …… your dad said…. oops!!

    Btw.. u should have earned enough points to join mcngp by now… but hey, u
    can always join the videoprofessor if that didn’t work out! :--))

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 24, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Are your parents siblings? Because after meeting you, I've decided I am in
    favor of abortion in cases of incest. But I digress, you're missing the
    whole point here dipsh!t.

    <POINT>You are a lazy a$$fsuking cheater.</POINT>

    Do you know what that means you dumb fsuk? That means that you are not only
    as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker, but you're about as useful as a
    windshield wiper on a dog's a$$.

    Now go crawl back under the whale sh!t from whence you grew and quit
    bothering me.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  8. The point is…. you not only a good match for “mcngp for dummies
    subscriptionâ€, but you’re dumber enough to earn it!.

    But don’t give up yet. Because I think mcngp just delaying the process to
    see how match bandwidth your dumb a$$ can hold before their service become
    useless. Its an odd experiment.. keep it up MORON. )))

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 24, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?V29ydGg=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > The point is.. you not only a good match for "mcngp for dummies
    > subscription", but you're dumber enough to earn it!.
    >
    > But don't give up yet. Because I think mcngp just delaying the process to
    > see how match bandwidth your dumb a$$ can hold before their service become
    > useless. Its an odd experiment.. keep it up MORON. )))

    This is where the scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind....You know, where Indy
    is at the bridge and is confronted with the sword wielding guy at the other
    end....Indy (Harrison really felt like crap that day) doesn't feel like messing
    with him, so he just pulls his gun out and shoots him.

    Yeah....you're boring me to death...so *PLONK*.....you're dead....

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  10. Bla bla bla bla…

    ?PLONKâ€.. what is that! Did u just learned this stupid sling?. That word is
    for pus*ies to hide behind’

    Go bend you’re a$$ to Nail see if killfile* worked for him:-
    My advice to u is… If u don’t think wisely before replying to posts…
    you’re a$$ will get wrecked one way or another.

    U get it PLONKY?!

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 25, 2006