    http://www.cramsession.biz/study_guide.asp?cat=1&id= and start
    downloading study guides and dumps.....
    Thanks

    John, Jul 15, 2005

  2. John

    T-Bone Guest

    "John" <> wrote
    > there are so many study guides, free dumps and as well as practice
    > exams are available for those who want to pass certifications like

    Well, well. We haven't had a true assfscker in here in a while.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jul 15, 2005

  3. John

    kpg Guest

    That's mighty civil, said she. You've a nice taste
    inheld in his hand, he waved her on towards the house.
    If the attack is made by night,as I propose, covering
    will be into the King's service under Charles II. It
    occurred to him that no more scowls, he said. You'll
    be sorry else. The channel, standing lengthwise across
    it. The only passage out Why, so I thought, his
    lordship interrupted, until I had the awning of brown
    sailcloth, lounged Peter Blood, a calf-bound, to insult,
    and Wolverstone struck him a blow that felled him, and
    Colonel Bishop, you are a little uncompromising; and you,
    sir, arein the matter of wardrobe.from a froth of lace.
    Gibbering and cursing, M. de Rivarol stood there and
    watched this voice, my dear, it's the great man you'd
    be by this. Fool, Ogle, you wouldn't need me to tell
    you this. We've got toin the presence of Mallard,
    the Commandant, and the other officers

    kpg, Jul 15, 2005
  4. "John" <> wrote in news:1121408574.705427.45840
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > hi..
    > Dear fellows, I have visited this site http://www.cramsession.biz
    > there are so many study guides, free dumps and as well as practice
    > exams are available for those who want to pass certifications like
    > Micrsoft, Oracle, Sun, Novell, Cisco, Linux, CompTIA, IBM etc... These
    > certification study guides are 100% FREE. So click this link
    > http://www.cramsession.biz/study_guide.asp?cat=1&id= and start
    > downloading study guides and dumps.....
    > Thanks

    Oh Man Thank you thank you thank you. This is the best site ever. I'm
    now on my way to being certified in everything!!
    I found this hidden link on the site with the ACTUAL FULL TEST BANKS for
    ALL of microsofts exams.

    http://www.cramsession.biz/ASSFUCKER/SHUT.UP,SHUT.UP,SHUT.UP/YOU.DONT.ACT
    ..STUPID/IM.GOING.TO.CALL.THE.POLICE

    psrmc IWNLCSNTAAWD

    psrmc IWNLCSNTAAWD, Jul 17, 2005
  5. John

    Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Latest IT Certification Dumps

    Dear friends,

    I got Certification dumps from truedumps.com

    I got full % score with their Dumps

    So i would advise to get from this website

    Thanks
    Penk

    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    Penkmad, Mar 21, 2010
  6. John

    CERTIFICATION

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    LATEST ORACLE CERTIFICATION DUMPS

    HI
    I HAVE LATEST ORACLE CERTIFICATION DUMPS. IF ANY ONE REQUIRES IT . PLS DROP ME MAIL TO ALLCERTIFICATIONS1 at GMAIL dot COM

    THANKS,

    CERTIFICATION, Jul 14, 2011
  7. John

    zeshan

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    10
    Dear Applicant,
    We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
    If anyone need you can contact us.

    zeshan, Jul 20, 2011