    ------------

    T-Bone

    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 15, 2007

  2. TBone

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    news:Xns98D88010E5CAreplyhere@207.46.248.16...

    > Got an email for a promotion of free study guides from Examforce. Includes
    > CompTIA as well as 210, 270 and 290. I make no endorsement as to the
    > quality of the guides, but they are on the Certguard safe list.
    >
    > http://www.examforce.com/customer/special14.php?sid=1020

    Yeah, ExamForce (PrepLogic), IIRC, is the testing system that is used in the
    ExamCram series.

    Yup, I remembered correctly...

    "In 2003 ExamForce partnered with Pearson Technology Group, one of the largest
    educational marketing companies in the world, adding content from their highly
    acclaimed Exam Cram line of self study books for IT professionals. Subsequently
    both companies extended the relationship to target non-technical markets such as
    NCLEX, SAT, GED and others."

    They may just be trying to boost sales by providing some of their older stuff.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 15, 2007

  3. TBone

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Jonathan Roberts" <> wrote in message

    > I don't know much about A+ so I checked Comptia's web site. These study
    > guides are for the 'old' A+ exams. However, it seems you can still take the
    > old exams until June 30th 2007
    > (http://certification.comptia.org/a/New_A_Calendar.aspx). So, these guides
    > may still be useful for A+ as well. I plan to check out their guide for 290.

    Yeah, probably the reason they're giving it away.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 16, 2007
  4. Looks like a good source of information.. Thanks! I appreciated this post.

    Keith Chilton, Feb 16, 2007
  5. TBone

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Keith Chilton" <> wrote in message
    > Looks like a good source of information.. Thanks! I appreciated this post.

    Well, aren't we lucky to be here for your amusement.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 16, 2007