    http://noadware.woohoow.net

    What?! You did not yet take measures against spyware?
    I bet this tool WILL find malware on your PC.

    Marc, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Marc wrote:
    > Protect yourself!
    > Scan your computer(s) for free at
    >
    > http://noadware.woohoow.net

    | Highest rated spyware remover

    I doubt that. The highest rated would be format.com, the second place
    would be hold by Acronis TrueImage.

    BTW, what's the point of offering an .exe Windows executable for
    download on clicking the "scan your computer" link?

    > What?! You did not yet take measures against spyware?

    No. Why should I? I'm not running any spyware.

    > I bet this tool WILL find malware on your PC.

    Just like SpySheriff?

    Sebastian Gottschalk, Jun 21, 2006

  3. From: "Marc" <>

    | Protect yourself!
    | Scan your computer(s) for free at
    |
    | http://noadware.woohoow.net
    |
    | What?! You did not yet take measures against spyware?
    | I bet this tool WILL find malware on your PC.

    Knowing NoAdware's history... It may detect what doesn't exist !

    This was listed a a Rogue anti spyware pallication on SpyWare Warrior but was de-listed.

    That doesn't change many opinions that it should NOT be used at all !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Jun 21, 2006