    hope mkhumba Guest

    Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

    Thanx in Advance
    hope mkhumba, May 2, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark, May 2, 2004

  3. hope mkhumba

    Plato Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > hope mkhumba wrote:
    >
    > > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

    > Enough spam. Don't send any more. Get a job.

    A job? Why bother. In America one can get free health support and free
    food stamps and a free apartment and free utilities like heat and gas
    and electric without getting a job. Folks with real jobs get to pay for
    these entitlements for lazy ass folks. That's why us Americans never
    complain about our income taxes :)

    Heck, we even approve of the 5 billion/month the President spends our
    money on for the two countries he's taken over in the last 2 years. We
    gots lots of money.
    Plato, May 2, 2004
  4. hope mkhumba

    x@y Guest

    "hope mkhumba" <> wrote in message ...
    > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world
    >
    > Thanx in Advance

    <=========================================>

    I promised if You would have changed to plain text,
    someone would help You.

    I searched Google for You there are to many Links to paste
    in here, and I do not know how.

    On Google window I typed "Free Sms" , omit quotes.
    And clicked Submit.

    You are welcome !! Good luck. x@y.
    x@y, May 3, 2004
  5. hope mkhumba

    david Guest

    david, May 3, 2004
  6. hope mkhumba

    Boomer Guest

    "david" <> did say:

    > Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world?

    Search engine? Google?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&q=sms%2Bfree&btnG=Google+Search

    Boomer, May 3, 2004
  7. hope mkhumba

    david Guest

    Some time ago I did look for a free sms world service and nothing seemed
    that inspiring. Eventually I settled for CardBoardFish which was a bad idea.
    Texts messages were not getting to their destinations and CardBoardFish
    did'nt give a toss about it. I decided to wait and see which service was
    most talked about... and I'm still waiting.

    david, May 4, 2004
  8. hope mkhumba

    G T Guest

    "david" <> wrote in message news:<c792gl$sha$>...
    > Some time ago I did look for a free sms world service and nothing seemed
    > that inspiring. Eventually I settled for CardBoardFish which was a bad idea.
    > Texts messages were not getting to their destinations and CardBoardFish
    > did'nt give a toss about it. I decided to wait and see which service was
    > most talked about... and I'm still waiting.

    sms.ac is the best ive come across for international texts imho
    you can also try tiscali, who also give free international messages,
    but u have to use them as your isp at least once a month to qualify
    for the free texts

    U might also want to check out http://www.genietexter.co.uk the
    genietexter application available from that site, can be setup to use
    lots of free sms sending sites, including the ones mentioned
    previously, some of which allow international sending.

    G.T
    G T, May 5, 2004
  9. hope mkhumba

    Giana Guest

    >Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

    You can use software to send free SMS - take a look at NotePager Pro
    http://www.notepage.net

    Giana, May 11, 2004
  10. hope mkhumba

    Simon Moore Guest

    I have found www.freesmsmate.co.uk good. Worth a shot although I am not sure
    if it can send messages to any country outside the UK.

    Si M

    "Giana" <> wrote in message

    > >Does anyone know a website I can send free sms to the world

    > You can use software to send free SMS - take a look at NotePager Pro
    > http://www.notepage.net

    ---
    Simon Moore, May 11, 2004