FREE SIP/RTP VOIP Server Trial software now available.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sales@lanscapecorp.com, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Guest

    FREE trial SIP Proxy and RTP Media Proxy server software now available:

    LanScape (http://www.lanscapecorp.com) has recently released the latest
    version of the LanScape Centrex Proxy Server (SIP Proxy) and the VOIP
    Media Proxy (RTP Proxy) server.

    If you have to deploy your own VOIP domain, using our server software
    will make your task an easy one. By using our scalable SIP and RTP
    media proxy servers, you will be able to overcome all NAT related
    issues for your VOIP domain in addition to having future scalability as
    your VOIP network grows. No longer do you need expensive session border
    controllers to deploy a properly working SIP/RTP VOIP network. You can
    achieve all of this functionality using any version of Microsoft
    Windows.

    The VOIP servers come in three product grades: Personal, Professional
    and Enterprise. We also offer TRIAL versions of the server software so
    you are able to perform a proper evaluation before you make a purchase.
    For trial software availability, please see our "Voip Test Drive"
    web page located at:
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ASP Files/VoipTestDrive.asp

    Thanks again and happy VOIP-ing,

    LanScape Sales Staff

    TRAVERSAL, SESSION BORDER CONTROLLER, SER, SIP EXPRESS ROUTER, VOIP,
    TELEPHONY, H323, SOFTPHONE, TRIAL SOFTWARE, DOWNLOAD, FREE SERVER

    , Jan 3, 2006