Free SIP/RTP/VOIP/SDK Trial download

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by sales@lanscapecorp.com, Sep 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    For SIP/RTP and VOIP application developers:

    Subject: Free SIP/RTP/VOIP/SDK Trial download

    LanScape has made available to the VOIP development community a trial
    version of the LanScape VOIP Media Engine. You can download the trial
    version from our web site. (http://www.lanscapecorp.com). After you
    complete the download, you can email us and request a trial license. We
    want to thank all the VOIP developers who have patiently waited for
    this product trial as we brought it to completion.

    What is the VOIP Media Engine?
    With this development library/SDK you can develop SIP/RTP based voice
    over IP applications for any version of Microsoft Windows operating
    systems. The media engine is more than a protocol stack. It manages SIP
    and RTP traffic, call states, complex phone functionality, and much
    more. For those of you wanting to check it out immediately, Google the
    phrase "LanScape VOIP Media Engine" or go to
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com/ProductPages/LanScapeVoipMediaEngine.asp

    The trial version contains a 6 line single instance version of the VOIP
    Media Engine, full development documentation and example applications
    (example application source code is also included). We have performed
    extensive testing to make sure it works with other off the shelf voip
    solutions in addition to some of the open source applications such as
    Asterisk PBX, SER (Iptel - SIP Express Router - SIP Proxy) and some
    of the now open source PingTel code base. Not to mention the huge
    number of soft phones and other VOIP devices we test against.

    If you have to develop a multi line soft phone, voicemail server, media
    gateway or another similar type of VOIP application for Windows, our
    VOIP media engine is what you want.

    It will not matter if you are a seasoned VOIP/SIP/RTP developer or a
    rookie. The VOIP development package we offer really simplifies the
    development task.

    To check out what the LanScape VOIP Media Engine can do for your
    application development, please go to our web site at
    http://www.lanscapecorp.com.

    As we noted in a previous newsgroup post, we have many interesting VOIP
    applications that will be unveiled soon that are using the LanScape
    VOIP Media Engine SDK. You will be able to use these applications in
    your own VOIP systems or use them to extend the capabilities of user
    communities such as Free World Dialup. (http://www.freeworldialup.com)

    Thanks again and happy VOIP-ing,

    LanScape Sales Staff