FREE SECRET How to SPEED UP Surf & Download Efficiently

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Linda, Sep 10, 2007.

  1. Linda

    Linda Guest

    thanks anna.
    This tips I got from my frenz,maybe useful for u :
    If u often surf or download files & get troubles like :

    1. Slow internet access, lag & timeout.
    2. Your IP is banned / restricted to visit.
    3. Afraid if your IP will be Logged.
    4. Download result often errors.
    5. Download frequently is limited (like at rapidshit, etc).

    And u hope great changes like this :

    1. Connection more FAST (example to access https://).
    2 . Connection more SECURE (Your IP address will be changed 100%
    GUARANTEED, HIGH ANONYMITY).
    3. You can DOWNLOAD MORE FILES on internet! (May unlimited, you can
    setting cookies later).
    4. You can visit more websites WITHOUT AFRAID to got banned again.
    5. Freedom to surf!

    FREE online tool (You don't need to install/download to use this tool)
    at :

    http://freeproxy.co.cc
    (Don't forget to bookmark it!)

    Just enter your web address/URL that you want to visit or download cut
    & paste
    such as MySpace, Rapidshare, Easyshare, savefiles or similar and click
    Go!
    Your internet connection will more faster & securely!
    FREE to using it!

    One again that make this tool very great is that your IP will be
    change to USA IP
    You can check your IP after use this tool at
    www.proxydetect.com or www.showip.net

    Ok, I hope this tool is useful to you..

    Keep freedom to surf!!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
    Linda, Sep 10, 2007

  2. Linda

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 23:51:46 -0000, Linda <> wrote:

    >thanks anna.
    >This tips I got from my frenz,maybe useful for u :

    Don't be a pay-per-click spammer, or you'll end up a dribbling idiot like me.

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Sep 10, 2007

  3. Linda

    Vanguard Guest

    "Linda" wrote in message
    > thanks anna.
    > This tips I got from my frenz,maybe useful for u :
    > If u often surf or download files & get troubles like :
    >
    > 1. Slow internet access, lag & timeout.
    > 2. Your IP is banned / restricted to visit.
    > 3. Afraid if your IP will be Logged.
    > 4. Download result often errors.
    > 5. Download frequently is limited (like at rapidshit, etc).
    >
    > And u hope great changes like this :
    >
    > 1. Connection more FAST (example to access https://).
    > 2 . Connection more SECURE (Your IP address will be changed 100%
    > GUARANTEED, HIGH ANONYMITY).
    > 3. You can DOWNLOAD MORE FILES on internet! (May unlimited, you can
    > setting cookies later).
    > 4. You can visit more websites WITHOUT AFRAID to got banned again.
    > 5. Freedom to surf!
    >
    > FREE online tool (You don't need to install/download to use this
    > tool)
    > at :
    >
    > http:// freeproxy. co. cc
    > (Don't forget to bookmark it!)
    >
    > Just enter your web address/URL that you want to visit or download
    > cut
    > & paste
    > such as MySpace, Rapidshare, Easyshare, savefiles or similar and
    > click
    > Go!
    > Your internet connection will more faster & securely!
    > FREE to using it!
    >
    > One again that make this tool very great is that your IP will be
    > change to USA IP
    > You can check your IP after use this tool at
    > www.proxydetect.com or www.showip.net
    >
    > Ok, I hope this tool is useful to you..
    >
    > Keep freedom to surf!!!
    > "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

    Oh yeah, like we're so stupid as to think because the post looks like
    a response to help that we're gonna believe it. What an obviously
    lying spammer. Sure, using a proxy is really going to speed up the
    user's host. What a boob. And, of course, we always want some
    unknown tracking our web surfing along with the ability to modify the
    delivered content. Uh huh.
    Vanguard, Sep 10, 2007