    who have 15 exams to take.
    good luck people
    Rosie
    Rosie, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Rosie

    Rosie Guest

    just because you are genius that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be given a
    free second shot to motivate us .
    plus can you try to be a little considerate ; I'm sure that's one word you
    don't know the meaning of.

    Rosie

    Rosie, Aug 31, 2005

  3. Rosie

    Aman B. Guest

    Agree with Bob,

    "Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
    Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

    Aman B., Aug 31, 2005
  4. Rosie

    Rosie Guest

    > Agree with Bob,

    free world

    > "Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
    > Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

    to make it clear I am not suggesting that certifications should be made easy
    ; but people taking exams should be given a second change to resit their exam
    free of charge.
    if I'm getting richer to the detriment of other people I don't think I'm
    gonna be able to live with myself but then again you sir might be right this
    is just the CURSE OF CAPITALISM

    Rosie
    Rosie, Aug 31, 2005
  5. Rosie

    MiniMe Guest

    I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my 70-215
    first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free second shot. I took
    it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think they should either give it or
    not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to where you are in your study and when
    you take your exams.

    BTW .. thanks for your support earlier. I just think if they behave that
    way then I sure they are very agressive people and probabily don't have alot
    of friends.

    Thanks again

    --
    Spend time to know yourself, this may take longer then you think!

    MiniMe, Aug 31, 2005
  6. Rosie

    CBIC Guest

    > BTW .. thanks for your support earlier. I just think if they behave
    > that way then I sure they are very agressive people and probabily
    > don't have alot of friends.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Lamers like you two belong together.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 31, 2005
  7. Folks...I belong to a number of forums, this one holds the record for
    negativity! I think most of us have their thoughts on why that is!

    Rosie has a good idea and I think MiniMe has refined it here. Maybe M$
    should make Second Shots available all the time to those cert takers who fail
    by a small amount, say 50 - 60 points. This would be a means of not rewarding
    those taking exams without proper preparation and to help those who do only
    fail by a bit.

    For all those tired of the crap on this board check out www.techexams.net or
    www.mcmcse.com

    Cheers, Paul

    Panicking in Prince George, Aug 31, 2005
  8. Rosie

    CBIC Guest

    Panicking in Prince George wrote:
    > Folks...I belong to a number of forums, this one holds the record for
    > negativity! I think most of us have their thoughts on why that is!
    >
    > Rosie has a good idea and I think MiniMe has refined it here. Maybe M$
    > should make Second Shots available all the time to those cert takers
    > who fail by a small amount, say 50 - 60 points. This would be a means
    > of not rewarding those taking exams without proper preparation and to
    > help those who do only fail by a bit.
    >
    > For all those tired of the crap on this board check out
    > www.techexams.net or www.mcmcse.com
    >
    > Cheers, Paul

    MS should give second shots at tests for free and call it the "Lamer clause"
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 31, 2005
  9. Rosie

    Briscobar Guest

    MiniMe <> rambled:

    > I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my
    > 70-215 first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free
    > second shot. I took it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think
    > they should either give it or not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to
    > where you are in your study and when you take your exams.

    Well that's like saying stores shouldn't have sales. If you're not in the
    market for a new television when the fancy-pants plasma flat-screens go on
    sale, do you get ticked off at Best Buy? I'm willing to bet you don't.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss
    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  10. Rosie

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > MiniMe <> rambled:
    >>
    >> I agree with you Rosie, I think it would be a good idea. I failed my
    >> 70-215 first time by a margin of 2 points and didn't get a free
    >> second shot. I took it again and passed a few weeks ago. I think
    >> they should either give it or not. It shouldn't be a lottery as to
    >> where you are in your study and when you take your exams.

    > Well that's like saying stores shouldn't have sales. If you're not in the
    > market for a new television when the fancy-pants plasma flat-screens go on
    > sale, do you get ticked off at Best Buy? I'm willing to bet you don't.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss

    I'm thinking there are several analogies to this. How 'bout, if you crap out
    on a job interview, you should be able to get a second shot a week later?

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Aug 31, 2005
  11. Rosie

    Briscobar Guest

    molsonexpert <> rambled:

    > I'm thinking there are several analogies to this. How 'bout, if you
    > crap out on a job interview, you should be able to get a second shot
    > a week later?
    >
    > steve.

    No takesy-backseys!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.
    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  12. Rosie

    MiniMe Guest

    > For all those tired of the crap on this board check out www.techexams.net or
    > www.mcmcse.com

    Cheers PPG

    I might just do that. I also think staying upbeat and behaving correctly on
    this site is not a lost cause .. just yet :)

    MiniMe, Aug 31, 2005
  13. Rosie

    Aman B. Guest

    I believe you got my point.
    Second Shot program made this certification easier to get.

    It's simply try-until-you-get-it policy

    Aman B., Aug 31, 2005
  14. Rosie

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, molsonexpert spewed across the
    ether:

    >> Well that's like saying stores shouldn't have sales. If you're not in
    >> the market for a new television when the fancy-pants plasma
    >> flat-screens go on sale, do you get ticked off at Best Buy? I'm
    >> willing to bet you don't.
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> www.mcngp.com iz t3h h0tn3ss
    >>

    > I'm thinking there are several analogies to this. How 'bout, if you
    > crap out on a job interview, you should be able to get a second shot a
    > week later?

    I like, it's ok, you blew up the dns server, it's okay, we'll buy you
    another one and let you fsck it up again. After all, we only lose a
    million or so a day when it's down, but you're special, so we don't mind.

    ROTFL! Welcome to the real world, Pollyanna, er, I mean Rosie.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 1, 2005
  15. Rosie

    MiniMe Guest

    I just thought I'd let you know guy's ... we are already alowed to retake the
    exam as many times as we like! so its not making it any easier if they have
    a free second chance policy ... we will already be taking it anyway.

    Obversly you all have a problem with M$ if you think that it should be a one
    shot only exam. But as you all know this was not the question.

    MiniMe, Sep 1, 2005
  16. Rosie

    CBIC Guest

    Re: DEER MINIME AND PAUL (Was Re: Free Second Shot FOREVER)

    FrisbeeĀ® wrote:
    > "MiniMe" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> For all those tired of the crap on this board check out

    > THIS IS NOT A BOARD YOU CLUELESS TWITS.
    >
    > OKAY, THANKS, BYE
    >
    > LOVE AND KISSES,
    >
    > FRISBEE

    This is a board. Don't you know that USENET is a myth.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 1, 2005
  17. Rosie

    JaR Guest

    Re: DEER MINIME AND PAUL (Was Re: Free Second Shot FOREVER)

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > This is a board. Don't you know that USENET is a myth.

    Eeeee! You have spoken aloud the Name That Shall Not Be Spoken Aloud.

    *adjusts tinfoil beanie*

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 1, 2005
  18. Rosie wrote:
    >>Agree with Bob,

    > free world
    >

    >>"Just because you are not genius" means you shouldn't have a certification.
    >>Certifications have to be tough, otherwise they aren't worth much

    > to make it clear I am not suggesting that certifications should be made easy
    > ; but people taking exams should be given a second change to resit their exam
    > free of charge.
    > if I'm getting richer to the detriment of other people I don't think I'm
    > gonna be able to live with myself but then again you sir might be right this
    > is just the CURSE OF CAPITALISM
    >
    > Rosie

    LOL I like this idea (Please note the sarcasm BEFORE you flame me, and
    read the rest of my post). It has humor quality.

    There is a reason you don't get a free second shot every time. It's the
    theory of "I just paid $125.00 to take this test, and I failed. Now, I
    have to pay another $125.00 to retake this test, so I better get my sh*t
    together and study harder for it, so I'm not wasting my money. Or, I'd
    better just give up now, and spend the money on that X-Box system I've
    been looking at." (No offense to people who have X-Boxes, it was the
    product name I pulled out of my hat).

    I signed up for the free second shot when it was offered. However, I
    haven't taken my first shot yet. So, the offer probably is no good.
    Why haven't I taken the first shot? I don't have the $125.00 handy to
    just drop it on a test, so I'm studying my ass off before I plop the
    money down.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com