    who have 15 exams to take.
    good luck people
    Rosie

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=, Aug 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Woulddn't it be helpful if Microsoft let us retake any exam for free
    > all the time instead of doing it as periodic offer; this will be good
    > for some of us who have 15 exams to take.
    > good luck people
    > Rosie

    yes. what a great idea. and while we are at it. why not extend it to
    "Triple Shot"!! Like baseball -- y'know. 3 strikes and you're out!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Why not leave the MCNGP?

    lowdes, Aug 31, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > Why not leave the MCNGP?

    Because that takes more effort than actually remaining a member. What a
    stupid question.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote
    > Why not leave the MCNGP?

    Hey, Rowdy has a stalker!
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 31, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Why not leave the MCNGP?

    You are NOT obsessed.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    they should also give us free products.
    how are your 5 sisters?

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > they should also give us free products.
    > how are your 5 sisters?

    I think this Rosie is the Jetsons' robot maid.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Consultant Guest

    and?

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, she wouldn't have five sisters, then.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    > Why not leave the MCNGP?

    Lame

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Why not leave the MCNGP?

    > Lame

    I sense a pattern.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Aug 31, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:#
    :

    > JaR <> rambled:
    >>
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    >>
    >>> Why not leave the MCNGP?

    >> Lame

    > I sense a pattern.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26

    The force is strong with this one.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:

    > "Briscobar" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:#
    > :
    >
    >> JaR <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    >>> Lame

    >> I sense a pattern.
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26

    > The force is strong with this one.

    Meseems there can be but one reply to a lamer of this proportion.

    S'trooth, perchance will goad the miscreant to greater creativity, or
    entice it to end it's pitiful flailings forthwith.

    Gadzooks, mefeels Shakesperian this gossamer morn!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I sense a pattern.

    I see plans within plans.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote
    > I see plans within plans.

    I see dead people.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 31, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    >> I see plans within plans.

    > I see dead people.

    I see fields of green, red roses too...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> I see plans within plans.

    >> I see dead people.

    > I see fields of green, red roses too...

    I can see clearly now, the rain is gone . . .

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone spewed across the ether:

    >>> I see dead people.

    >> I see fields of green, red roses too...
    >>

    > I can see clearly now, the rain is gone . . .

    Jose, can you see?

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Um9zaWU=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    >>> I see fields of green, red roses too...
    >>>

    >> I can see clearly now, the rain is gone . . .

    > Jose, can you see?

    I believe you have my stapler.

    Oh, sorry. Wrong thread. Which way to today's Office Space Quotes thread?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.