    Can anyone please guide me how good are these questions comparing to the actual 70-315 certification questions?

    Input is highly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Renu Goyal, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Renu Goyal

    Raja Guest

    I don't know about the About.com questions, but
    Transcender's questions are generally more difficult than
    the actual exam and therefore are a very good prep tool.

    Try this : http://www.msmeasureup.com/test/home.asp
    Usually each practice test contains about 25-30 questions !

    Also, checkout http://www.certifyexpress.com/examindex.cfm?
    quizid=70

    - Raja.

    tab=td

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am preparing for my 70-315 MCAD.Net certification. I

    found out a link to free testing

    http://certification.about.com/cs/sampletests/a/mcsd70315.h
    tm I am not sure about the quality of questions offered.

    Raja, Jun 2, 2004