Free root access on a server to test/learn networking

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by solquestions@lycos.com, Apr 1, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Hi,

    Comfort and Peace, I wish you

    Here is a free access....

    telnet to 98.215.91.249 on port 2033

    About breaking something, do not worry.

    username: root

    password:

    (just hit "enter")

    To you, I decided to provide root access. Root access, will, help you
    to learn.

    This is a non-global zone, so, certain features may be not present.

    You may, on this system,install packages(install web servers etc),
    you
    may, install patches(learn how to patch a Solaris system), you may
    install software, etc..... http://sunfreeware.com offers many free
    packages....do not hesitate to install any you like.... http://sunsolve.sun.com
    offers free Sun patches, try installing some. If you have any
    problem,
    then, to contact me, do not hesitate.

    Try to keep connection on, sometimes the connection may, "time
    out"....I'm working on fixing it.... Play around with the
    system..learn, enjoy..

    What I may do to help, let me know. How to connect to the system: You
    may, on the dos prompt, type: telnet 98.215.91.249 2033 (the spaces
    between, the word, "telnet", and, "98.215.91.249", and, "2033" are
    important)

    Kartik Vashishta

    , Apr 1, 2009

  2. Guest

    On Mar 31, 7:05 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Comfort and Peace, I wish you
    >
    > Here is a free access....
    >
    > telnet to 98.215.91.249 on port 2033
    >
    > About breaking something, do not worry.
    >
    > username: root
    >
    > password:
    >
    > (just hit "enter")
    >
    > To you, I decided to provide root access. Root access, will, help you
    > to learn.
    >
    > This is a non-global zone, so, certain features may be not present.
    >
    > You may, on this system,install packages(install web servers etc),
    > you
    > may, install patches(learn how to patch a Solaris system), you may
    > install software, etc.....http://sunfreeware.comoffers many free
    > packages....do not hesitate to install any you like....http://sunsolve.sun.com
    > offers free Sun patches, try installing some. If you have any
    > problem,
    > then, to contact me, do not hesitate.
    >
    > Try to keep connection on, sometimes the connection may, "time
    > out"....I'm working on fixing it.... Play around with the
    > system..learn, enjoy..
    >
    > What I may do to help, let me know. How to connect to the system: You
    > may, on the dos prompt, type: telnet 98.215.91.249 2033 (the spaces
    > between, the word, "telnet", and, "98.215.91.249", and, "2033" are
    > important)
    >
    > Kartik Vashishta

    new IP/host to connect to:
    trainingzone.getmyip.com at port 2033 so, the command is:
    telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com 2033
    If there are issues, please, contact me.

    Kartik Vashishta

    , Apr 5, 2009