    this message and I will try to answer them for you. I just started using
    this program and I think it amazing. Plus its FREE.

    Brian Z
    Brian Zurawski, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Brian Zurawski

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Nov 18, 2004

  3. I get the full version if I get enough people to sign up for the free.
    The program is great. The tracking id just lets them know who I sign up.

    If you don't want to help me out...just go to www.logmein.com and try it
    anyway. I'm sure you will see it works great. And its 100% free.

    Brian

    Brian Zurawski, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Brian Zurawski

    Thor Guest

    "Brian Zurawski" <> wrote in message
    >I get the full version if I get enough people to sign up for the free. The
    >program is great. The tracking id just lets them know who I sign up.
    >
    > If you don't want to help me out...just go to www.logmein.com and try it
    > anyway. I'm sure you will see it works great. And its 100% free.
    >
    > Brian

    you are no better than a spammer. If you got something out of having people
    click that link, you should have at least been honest about it in the first
    place.
    Thor, Nov 18, 2004
  5. My apologies. But, I think I have been attributing to this board and
    helping people out.

    I found a great program that is free. If you don't want to check it out
    then don't.

    But, I don't think I am a spammer. By offering a 'FREE' program that
    works great.

    Brian Z

    Brian Zurawski, Nov 18, 2004
  6. Brian Zurawski

    > My apologies. But, I think I have been attributing to this board and
    > helping people out.
    >
    > I found a great program that is free. If you don't want to check it out
    > then don't.
    >
    > But, I don't think I am a spammer. By offering a 'FREE' program that works
    > great.

    I didn't say you *were* a spammer, but rather that you acted no better than
    one in not being forthright in your first post. When you post a link with
    intentions to get people to click on it in order to obtain something free
    for yourself, and you don't tell people that this is the purpose of that
    link, then that is no better than a spammer who is posting to a newsgroup
    for some personal gain. You posted a link and acted as if you were making an
    honest and unbiased recommendation, when in fact the primary purpose of
    directing people to that specific link was also to help YOU to obtain some
    full version of the software. You may like the software in question, and it
    may indeed be useful, and worth recommending, but next time try and be
    totally honest as to why you want people to click the links you post. If you
    are getting something out of it, you should say so up front. At least that
    gives people the choice as to whether they should want to help you get the
    software.
    Thor, Nov 18, 2004
  7. Thor wrote:
    > "Brian Zurawski" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>My apologies. But, I think I have been attributing to this board and
    >>helping people out.
    >>
    >>I found a great program that is free. If you don't want to check it out
    >>then don't.
    >>
    >>But, I don't think I am a spammer. By offering a 'FREE' program that works
    >>great.

    > I didn't say you *were* a spammer, but rather that you acted no better than
    > one in not being forthright in your first post. When you post a link with
    > intentions to get people to click on it in order to obtain something free
    > for yourself, and you don't tell people that this is the purpose of that
    > link, then that is no better than a spammer who is posting to a newsgroup
    > for some personal gain. You posted a link and acted as if you were making an
    > honest and unbiased recommendation, when in fact the primary purpose of
    > directing people to that specific link was also to help YOU to obtain some
    > full version of the software. You may like the software in question, and it
    > may indeed be useful, and worth recommending, but next time try and be
    > totally honest as to why you want people to click the links you post. If you
    > are getting something out of it, you should say so up front. At least that
    > gives people the choice as to whether they should want to help you get the
    > software.

    Please accept my pologies.

    BZ
    Computer Nerd, Nov 18, 2004