    If there is not any free software, which one works the best to purchase?

    Thanks!

    Eric
    CDC, Aug 12, 2005

  2. "CDC" <> wrote in
    news:ddih4i$fi9h$:

    > Hello group,
    >
    > I was wondering if there is a free scan and clean registry
    > software to download. I have seen many that will scan but you
    > have to purchase to clean.
    >
    > If there is not any free software, which one works the best to
    > purchase?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Eric

    I have some listed here
    http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/tools.html
    You need to "munge"your e-mail address when posting to newsgroups.
    -max
    --
    Making Good Posts: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    My Pages: http://home.neo.rr.com/manna4u/
    What's in a Name?, Aug 12, 2005

  3. CDC

    mark mandell Guest

    "CDC" <> wrote in message
    > Hello group,
    >
    > I was wondering if there is a free scan and clean registry software to
    > download. I have seen many that will scan but you have to purchase to
    > clean.

    Yeah, some like Registry Mechanic which in my opinion is too thorough to be
    that good. Another one who's name I can't recall screwed things up so I
    wound up having to reinstall the printer's drivers.

    So just be careful what you wish for!

    mark mandell, Aug 13, 2005
  4. I use Regclean

    Hank Sniadoch, Aug 13, 2005