    I use Eudora Pro 6.
    thanks

    bye Adriano

    Adriano, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Adriano

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Why don't you use your ISP's POP3 account?

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Jun 5, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Bumblebee Guest

    On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 08:27:29 GMT, Adriano wrote:

    >I look for a good free POP3 email service.
    >I have use some of them and I am not satisfied.
    >The latest I used is "SofHome" but it is very inconstant.
    >One day works fine and another day I cannot make the chek.
    >Do you know a good and fast free POP3 email service?
    >I use Eudora Pro 6.

    I used free Hotpop <http://www.hotpop.com/index.jsp> for 6 Months and
    then I sent them some money so I would have a basic paid account.
    I check my email every 15 minutes and it seldom gives me any problems.
    --

    Chris Bee

    Bumblebee, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Adriano