    Lens Correction
    Selective Saturation
    Gradient Blur

    Photo-Plugins, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Photo-Plugins

    Colin D Guest

    Photo-Plugins wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
    > (http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
    > Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
    > Check out:
    > B/W Conversion
    > Contrast Mask
    > Local Contrast Enhancement
    > High Pass Sharpening
    > Lens Correction
    > Selective Saturation
    > Gradient Blur

    Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
    the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
    simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
    Thank you.

    Colin D.

    Colin D, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Colin D wrote:

    > Photo-Plugins wrote:
    >
    >>Hi all,
    >>I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
    >>(http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
    >>Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
    >>Check out:
    >>B/W Conversion
    >>Contrast Mask
    >>Local Contrast Enhancement
    >>High Pass Sharpening
    >>Lens Correction
    >>Selective Saturation
    >>Gradient Blur

    > Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
    > the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
    > simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Colin D.

    It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
    Thank you too.

    Photo-Plugins, Sep 18, 2005
  4. On Sat, 10 Sep 2005, at 09:48:10 [GMT +0300] (16:48:10 Saturday, 10
    September 2005 where I live) "Photo-Plugins" wrote:

    > I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
    > (http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
    > Photoshop plugins for photo processing.

    Do you happen to know if these can be used with Picasa at all?

    Flatulant Dingo, Sep 18, 2005
  5. Photo-Plugins

    clw Guest

    In article <1127040375.146211@athnrd02>,
    Photo-Plugins <> wrote:

    > Colin D wrote:
    > >

    > > Photo-Plugins wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hi all,
    > >>I just wanted to let you know about Photo-Plugins
    > >>(http://www.photo-plugins.com) a site I set up to distribute free
    > >>Photoshop plugins for photo processing.
    > >>Check out:
    > >>B/W Conversion
    > >>Contrast Mask
    > >>Local Contrast Enhancement
    > >>High Pass Sharpening
    > >>Lens Correction
    > >>Selective Saturation
    > >>Gradient Blur

    > > Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
    > > the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
    > > simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
    > > Thank you.
    > >
    > > Colin D.

    > It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
    > Thank you too.

    Will these work with Elements 3.0?
    --
    Panta rei

    clw, Sep 18, 2005
  6. clw wrote:
    > In article <1127040375.146211@athnrd02>,
    > Photo-Plugins <> wrote:
    >

    >>Colin D wrote:

    >>>Thanks for the link. I wanted a color-b/w converter, so I downloaded
    >>>the one from this site. Not only does it convert to b/w well, it
    >>>simulates a number of b/w emulsions, like FP4, T-max etc. Very good.
    >>>Thank you.
    >>>
    >>>Colin D.

    >>It's always nice to get positive feedback about my plugins.
    >>Thank you too.

    > Will these work with Elements 3.0?

    Yes, they are all compatible with Elements, and any other Photoshop
    plugins compatible host application, like PSP,Irfanview etc.

    Photo-Plugins, Sep 18, 2005