    Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
    which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
    architecture and burning options....

    wiseguy, Mar 5, 2004

  2. wiseguy

    Dave Brown Guest

    (wiseguy) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
    > which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
    > architecture and burning options....

    What problems are you having? I use it with little problem.

    You may want to look ant iViewMedia.

    db

    Dave Brown, Mar 6, 2004

  3. wiseguy

    wiseguy Guest

    I really don't like the way the files are saved in the Iphoto
    library...they are so hard to locate once they are archived in the
    finder...and when I burn a CD it keeps that architecture instead of
    just giving me straightforward file directories that will be easy to
    locate in the future....Is iviewmedia free?

    wiseguy, Mar 7, 2004
  4. wiseguy

    Bob B. Guest

    In article <>,
    (wiseguy) wrote:

    > I really don't like the way the files are saved in the Iphoto
    > library...they are so hard to locate once they are archived in the
    > finder...and when I burn a CD it keeps that architecture instead of
    > just giving me straightforward file directories that will be easy to
    > locate in the future....Is iviewmedia free?
    >

    > (Dave Brown) wrote in message
    > > (wiseguy) wrote in message
    > > > Can anyone recommend any photoalbum software for mac other than iphot
    > > > which I have become super aggravated with die to its limiting file
    > > > architecture and burning options....

    > > What problems are you having? I use it with little problem.
    > >
    > > You may want to look ant iViewMedia.
    > >
    > > db

    You know, you can always just keep your photos in a set of folders, and
    access them via Finder. You can see nice thumbnails, you can organize
    them however you want, and you can view them in Preview. All for free.

    I actually do this as a 'backup' of what I have in iPhoto.

    Bob B.

    Bob B., Mar 7, 2004