Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by allr1@webtv.net, Feb 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    I'm looking to upload some pictures
    to a free hosting site.

    The following ones are what came up
    on a web search;

    w.freeshare.us/

    w.suprfile.com/

    //xs.to/ (anyone know what 'to' stands for?)

    w.imagevenue.com/

    w.imageshack.us/

    w.pictiger.com/

    w.imagebee.org/

    //imagemozilla.com/

    There are others, but I like the fact that
    all of the above allow uploads without
    the need to signup/register.

    Anyone have any experience with any
    of the above sites? (I need opinions)

    Is there any disadvantage to uploading
    pictures without signing up first? (like
    not being able to them remove later)

    Should I put some kind of identifying
    tag/mark on my uploaded photos?
    (such as a watermark, or my initials)